|Community Events & Bingo Center
Clear Creek Road, Bldg 50012, behind AAFES gas station
Phone: (254) 532-9253/9263
||Bingo Hours of Operation:
• Tuesday - Saturday doors open at 5pm, Bingo 6:30 - 9 pm
• Sunday doors open at Noon, Bingo 1:30 - 4 pm
Come on out to the Community Events & Bingo Center and play Bingo six days a week. This smoke free facility, also offers several stations to replenish your Bingo supplies.
Three progressive jackpots Tuesday thru Sunday!
- Cash prizes
- Over $3000 paid out daily
- One jackpot starts at $10,000, another at $3,000 and another starts with a percent of the first days play
- Special games offered throughout the year
- Progressive game numbers go up weekly
- Computer handsets available
- Monitors display the last ball called
- Private party and function rooms available
|Community Events and Bingo play rules
|All sales are final. For customer's protection as well as ours, the customer will count cards and change before leaving the cash register. The facility is not responsible for discrepancies after the customer leaves the cash register.
1. For the customer's protection as well as ours, the customer will count prize money upon receipt. Award of all prizes is final and the facility is not responsible for prize money after receipt has been acknowledged.
2. Customers must have valid I.D. card in their possession or be signed in as a bona fide guest in order to be a bingo winner. Each guest is required to pay $ 3.00 for numbers 52 and below, $ 5.00 for numbers 53-54 & $ 7.00 for 55 and up. Sponsors may sign in up to 5 guests. Sponsor must remain with their guest(s) for the duration of play. Management reserves the right to make exceptions with visiting family members.
3. Employees of the Community Events & Bingo Center and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the bingo program. Direct line supervisors, such as Chief/Deputy Chief, Business Operations Division, and their immediate family members are also prohibited from participating in the bingo program.
4. Bingo play will begin only after the operational condition of the bingo blower, flash board, etc., has been inspected by at least two members who have volunteered; this equipment will be inspected again before the games resume after the half time intermission. This inspection will include verification of the bingo balls in the bingo flashboard switch and the dumping of the balls into the bingo blower.
5. Once a bingo ball has been removed from the view of the camera, it must be called. BINGO must be called before the next ball is removed from the view of the camera. Since the balls are clearly visible at all times on all five monitors, it is always known if a number has been called wrong or erroneously placed. Whenever the ball is placed in the switchboard, it is also recorded by the printer, which is attached to the computer. This printout will be the official record; thus, corrections are made immediately.