Summertime is all about relaxing by the beach, hitting the pool, and laying out in the sun. Every summer, beach girl attire is in vogue. How are you supposed to dress for the go-to destination for your most laid-back wardrobe? This article is here to help you out! Whether you’re going on a family trip or a girls’ day, these outfits are perfect for the occasion. They’re also affordable and easy to put together. Here are 23 outfits that’ll make you want to hit the sandy shores this summer.
Table of Contents
- 1. Simple Breezy Sleeveless Shirt, Chino Shorts
- 2. Spaghetti Strap Buttoned Shirt, White Pants
- 3. Tie-dye Bikini
- 4. 2-piece Swimsuit, Sarong Cover Up
- 5. 2-piece Swimsuit, , Long Crochet Cover Up
- 6. Off-the-shoulder Dress, Some Cute Strappy Sandals, a Fringe Bucket Bag
- 7. Top, Wrap Bottom Bikini
- 8. Denim Shirt, White Shorts
- 9. Tank Top with Crochet Shorts and Sandals
- 10. A Pink Summer Romper
- 11. Blue-and-White Striped Tee, Denim Shorts
- 12. One-piece Swimsuit and Wore Denim Shorts over It, Cute Sandals
- 13. White Linen Tank Top, White Shorts
- 14. Bikini Top, Denim Shorts, Kimono Jacket, Sunglasses and a Cute Striped Bag
- 15. Dungarees
- 16. An Off-shoulder Top and an A-line Skirt
- 17. Button Down Shirt with Bikini Bottoms
- 18. Cami Top and Floral Maxi Skirt with Slit
- 19. Trousers with Halter Neck Tops
- 20. Crochet Halter Midi Dress
- 21. Ruffled Mini Dress
- 22. Floral Maxi Dress, Sunglasses
- 23. White Tie-front Blouse, Chino Shorts, Bucket Bag, Sunglasses
1. Simple Breezy Sleeveless Shirt, Chino Shorts
Blue or white is one of those colors that can be used in any situation and look great. This outfit is perfect for summer–it’s easy to dress up or down and the shorts are short enough to show off your legs when you feel like it. A few chino shorts outfit ideas for women.
This outfit is an easy option for a casual day at the beach. The shirt is easy to match, and the pants are roomy enough to stay comfortable all day. All you need on your feet are flip-flops, which come in handy when you need a break from walking all over the sand.
3. Tie-dye Bikini
2022 is the year of tie-dye clothes. tie-dye often has a very summery feel to it, and this bikini is no exception. The colors are bright and beachy, and it’s easy to match. It’s a fun option to wear on a day at the beach, and it’s particularly cute with flip-flops.
4. 2-piece Swimsuit, Sarong Cover Up
A swimsuit cover up can be very handy at the beach, since it’s hot out. This particular cover up is cute and very colorful, which is perfect for a day at the beach. It’s also easy to match with any other outfits, as you can see from the collage above.
5. 2-piece Swimsuit, , Long Crochet Cover Up
if you’re not into cover ups like sarongs, this long cover up is a great option. It is also one of the cutest cover ups I have ever seen! The crochet detail makes it unique and helps it stand out.
6. Off-the-shoulder Dress, Some Cute Strappy Sandals, a Fringe Bucket Bag
This dress is perfect for a casual day at the beach. Off-the-shoulder dress gives you a freedom of movement, so you won’t feel restricted by the straps.The colors are bright and summery, plus the white makes it stand out. This outfit is also easy to match with accessories.
A cover up with some cuteness is great to have at the beach. This one is easy to wear, cute and very light. It’s perfect if you’re never really in the mood to take a cover up off, and you want some color with your bikini.
8. Denim Shirt, White Shorts
If it’s a little chilly out, a denim shirt is a great choice to throw over your tank top or t-shirt. It’s also one of the most casual outfits in this collage. You can use it for any time during the summer, but the white shorts are cute for those warm mornings and evenings.
9. Tank Top with Crochet Shorts and Sandals
This is a simple and cute outfit for a day at the beach. The shorts are easy to layer with if you have more of a summery look in mind, and the sandals are easy to match with almost anything.
10. A Pink Summer Romper
One of the best things about rompers is how easy they are. No matter what kind you pick, they’ll be perfect for a day at the beach. You can dress down or dress up the outfit depending on what you try to match it with, and they’re incredibly cute.
11. Blue-and-White Striped Tee, Denim Shorts
This is another great outfit for all seasons, but it has a beachy feel to it. The striped shirt and shorts are cute, the flip-flops are easy to match with, and this is one of those outfits that you can layer with more clothes.
12. One-piece Swimsuit and Wore Denim Shorts over It, Cute Sandals
This is another cute option for a casual day at the beach. The denim shorts are easy to layer, and they’re also cute by themselves on warm days when you don’t want to wear something too heavy. All you need on your feet are sandals, which can be worn with just about anything.
13. White Linen Tank Top, White Shorts
A simple tank top and shorts can be worn at the beach with any other outfits or accessories you might want to add on, like a hat or jewelry. It’s also pretty easy to dress up or down when you need to, which is nice during those hot summer days.
14. Bikini Top, Denim Shorts, Kimono Jacket, Sunglasses and a Cute Striped Bag
This looks like a light day at the beach, with the addition of a cute striped bag to add a pop of color. The kimono jacket is also great for a day at the beach, you can roll up the sleeves and wear it with a tank top or a tank bikini as well as this outfit.
This simple outfit is great for a day at the beach. In addition to being comfortable, dungarees is also stylish with the short dungarees and a cute bag for your essentials.
16. An Off-shoulder Top and an A-line Skirt
At the beach, you can’t go wrong by wearing an off-shoulder top and an A-line skirt. The top is a little bit glamorous, but the skirt is fun and casual. Pair them both with some cute white heels or sandals if you’re in need or shade and some cute sunglasses. You also could also add a hat, scarf or other accessories to this outfit.
This is a great day at the beach. The shirt can work with a bathing suit or be dressed down with bikini bottoms and sneakers.
18. Cami Top and Floral Maxi Skirt with Slit
This is a fun and flirty look to wear on a day at the beach. Pair this maxi skirt with a cami top and be ready for any weather! Add some accessories like sunglasses or even a hat to add more flare.
19. Trousers with Halter Neck Tops
Trousers with halter neck tops is a casual but cute outfit. Choosing pants on your day at the beach you choose that are going to be comfortable and easy to move around in, which usually means they’re going to look good with a little bit of style like this. Add some accessories like a hat or sunglasses and you have yourself a super cute outfit.
20. Crochet Halter Midi Dress
This is a great summer get-up that would work easily with a swim suit and flip-flops. The crochet halter midi dress looks cute with sneakers or a summer sandal, and actually I would wear this to the beach any day of the week!
21. Ruffled Mini Dress
Ruffled mini dress is a great casual dress that’s perfect for a day at the beach or at the pool. You can easily pull off this outfit by pairing it with some sandals, sunglasses and you’re good to go!
22. Floral Maxi Dress, Sunglasses
If you’re looking for more of an outfit that’s casual but fun, this flower print maxi dress is perfect for this season. It’s bright without being too in your face, and it’s a great item for wearing to the beach, pool or even out to dinner.
23. White Tie-front Blouse, Chino Shorts, Bucket Bag, Sunglasses
This is a perfect casual look that’s great for the beach. Pair it up with your favorite white chino shorts, and a bucket bag to really accentuate the outfit. Just throw on some white sunglasses and you are ready to go!