My daughter’s birthdays are in the winter, so I always buy her boots for that time of year. This year, she was born in the summer, so I had to go shopping for boots. I found some really cute cowboy boots in a store display window!
This post will provide outfits that will make you look like a cowgirl all summer long! As we know, cowboy boots are expensive and not something most people can afford to buy new every season, so please use these outfit ideas responsibly.
The Women’s Cowboy boots are a classic and amazing piece of footwear that never go out of style. They are comfortable, beautiful and easy to maintain. Pair them with some summer dresses or shirts for a stunning look! Make sure you check all 15 outfits in this post if it is your first time wearing cowboy boots.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- 15 Cowboy Boots Outfits In The Summer
- 1. Cowboy boots with denim pants or jeans
- 2. Cowboy boots with jeans jacket
- 3. Cowboy boots with shorts
- 4. Cowboy boots with skirts
- 5. Cowboy boots with a maxi dress
- 6. Cowboy boots with tank top
- 7. Cowboy boots with some fringes
- 8. Cowboy boots with dresses
- 9. Cowboy boots with midi dress
- 10. Cowboy boots with a jumpsuit
- 11. Cowboy boots with a swimsuit
- 12. Cowboy boots with an off-shoulder top
- 13. Cowboy boots with jeans skirt
- 14. Cowboy boots with a vintage floral dress
- 15. Cowboy boots with a maxi skirt
- What Kind Of Cowboy Boots Should Be Worn In The Summer?
- Some Note When Wearing Cowboy Boots In The Summer
15 Cowboy Boots Outfits In The Summer
A cowboy outfit isn’t suitable for the hot weather, but it will be better to buy vamp-style boots that are more comfortable and easy to match with other outfits.
Usually, vamp-style boots are round-toe and have a band at the ankle. They can be open or closed at the top. And most of them have a zipper that runs from one side to the other. They also come in different colors and designs, such as suede and leather.
You can pair your cowboy boots with outfits like skirts, shorts, maxi dresses, and tunics to make you look more fashionable for summer days.
Here are 15 outfits for you to wear cowboy boots in the summer.
1. Cowboy boots with denim pants or jeans
Denim pants are the hot trend of the year. You can choose classic blue or black denim jeans with a white t-shirt, a western-style shirt, or high-heeled boots, then match them with your cowboy boots to make you stand out.
You can pair cowboy boots with a short denim shirt or a look shirt with fringes on the shoulders. These types of outfits can be matched with cowboy boots in summer.
2. Cowboy boots with jeans jacket
You can pair cowboy boots with a denim jacket, high-rise jeans, and knee-high boots to create a girly look.
If you want to pair your cowboy boots with casual outfits, you can choose a denim button-down shirt along with skinny jeans, crop tops or rompers, and high-heeled shoes.
If you are a girl who loves the jean jacket, cowboy boots will be an excellent accent for your stylish jacket. However, if you want to highlight your feminine looks, it is better to wear other outfits with your cowboy boots.
3. Cowboy boots with shorts
Many girls love the combination of short and cowboy boots to make them stand out among other women around them. You can wear these clothes to walk in the park or take your dog for a walk in the city park to get some fresh air at least once this summer.
You can mix and match your short shorts with different styles of cowboy boots.
Cowboy boots with short blue jeans and a black V-neck shirt are the hottest and trendy outfits ever.
You can wear short blue jeans or a short denim skirt with cowboy boots and a white shirt mix belt to make you look more stylish.
4. Cowboy boots with skirts
There are so many various types of skirts to choose from that you’ll have plenty of options. You can choose short, short flared, long skater skirts or frilly ones that are incredibly high-waisted. Cowboy boots outfits for ladies in summer will be better if the skirt is very colorful and bright.
You can pair cowboy boots outfits for ladies in summer with long skirts to make you look more flattering and flattering.
5. Cowboy boots with a maxi dress
You can pair a sexy and fashionable maxi skirt with footwear that makes you feel sexy and stylish. For example, choose a brown or black cowboy boot, then match them with a floral dress to make you look more chic and feminine.
Boho style with a maxi dress and cowboy boots is a good choice for women in summer. You can wear a maxi dress, a statement necklace, and cowboy boots to create a cool casual look.
6. Cowboy boots with tank top
Tank tops are very convenient and comfortable in the summertime. You can wear a simple tank top with shorts or a lightweight skirt for a casual weekend getaway.
7. Cowboy boots with some fringes
You can match fringes on your skirt with your cowboy boots to make you look more fashionable. They can be combined with your favorite knits and tops, and you’ll look great wearing them with shorts or short dresses.
You can combine your cowboy boots and your fringes to make you look more fashionable. You can choose fringes that will be harmonized with your apparel, such as shirts or blouses. You can also put white accessories like a bag or a belt with leather on the bottom.
8. Cowboy boots with dresses
You can wear your cowboy boots in summer with dresses to make you look more attractive and stylish. In addition, you can choose colorful dresses to make you look more fashionable.
Types of dress you should wear in summer are the sleeveless dress, the strapless dress, the halter dress, and swing dresses. You can also choose a frilly dress or a graceful A-line dress. These types of dresses will be better matched with cowboy boots.
Mix cowboy boots with a white lace dress and jean coat look very cool
Silk dresses are an excellent match for the low-cut cowboy boot.
You can pair slinky black dress and cowboy boots with dark sunglasses is a good choice on the daytime outing
9. Cowboy boots with midi dress
Midi dress is suitable for women in summer to wear for work and also on the weekends.
With midi dresses and cowboy boots, your outfits will be more charming and stylish on summer days.
You can wear midi-length dresses with short or long cowboy boots to make you look more fashionable and cool. You can also add colorful accessories such as a necklace, sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat, or a bag to finish your look.
10. Cowboy boots with a jumpsuit
Jumpsuits are trendy now, and they can be matched with cowboy boots. You can wear them to go to the park or go for a walk with your dog for the summer days.
You can wear your jumpsuit with cowboy boots to make you look more fashionable, too. However, please choose a pair of jumpsuit that is colorful and bright.
You can wear your jumpsuit with cowboy boots to make you look cool and glamorous, too. The outfit can also be combined with a collared shirt, pants, and other trendy clothes.
11. Cowboy boots with a swimsuit
A swimsuit and cowboy boots are required if you intend to spend the summer at the beach. You can choose a cute and colorful bikini or a one-piece bathing suit that will be matched with your favorite boots.
You can wear your cowboy boots in summer even if you don’t know how to swim. You can match them with a swimsuit or a sarong to make you look more stylish and attractive. In this case, these types of footwear will be better matched with other types of outfits.
12. Cowboy boots with an off-shoulder top
Off-shoulder tops are trendy now, and it is such a good choice for women in summer to look more fashionable. You can choose a short-sleeved top or a long-sleeved top to pair with your cowboy boots outfits for ladies in summer.
You can wear a light off-shoulder top with short pants and your favorite boots. They can also be paired with an oversized shirt or a blouse and shorts.
13. Cowboy boots with jeans skirt
Combine your cowboy boots with a jeans skirt to create a fashionable outfit. Choose a denim skirt that is made of dark denim to make you look more stylish.
Mix a jean shirt with a skirt and wear your cowboy boots to create a relaxed, fashionable look.
You can wear your tan cowboy boots with white jeans skirt to make yourself look more elegant and fashionable. You can also choose other appropriate accessories such as floral handbags, chunky necklaces, or sunglasses to complete the outfit.
14. Cowboy boots with a vintage floral dress
A blend of vintage floral dress and vintage floral boots creates an intense vintage look.
Vintage floral dresses are trendy now, and it is an excellent choice to wear in summer. For example, you can wear a long-sleeved floral dress with your cowboy boots outfits for summer.
You can mix a sporty black tee with a vintage floral dress and cowboy boots to create a fabulous look on the weekend. It is a perfect outfit for going to the beach or going shopping.
15. Cowboy boots with a maxi skirt
Cowboy boots with a maxi skirt is another excellent choice for you
You can wear your cowboy boots in summer with a maxi skirt. If you are wearing a high-waisted maxi skirt, it will be better matched with your cowboy boots.
What Kind Of Cowboy Boots Should Be Worn In The Summer?
Many people are hesitant to wear cowboy boots in the summer since they may be too hot in these tall boots. However, many cowboy boots are suitable for the summer. That’s because they are made of leather and suede, which help keep your feet cool. Although cowboy boots are made of leather, they are lighter than other types of shoes, so you can still wear them in the summer.
The kind of option you wear will depend on your taste and how many times you wear them. However, there are some types of cowboy boots that are better suited for the summer than others.
- Double-layered boots (or double boot) have two layers of leather, making the boots more comfortable and less hot. It also prevents heat by evaporating water thanks to its breathable material. This kind of boots is ideal for the summer, because its leather is waterproof, preventing heat by evaporating water.
- Air-permeable boots (or air boot) has their insulating material on the inside, making them lightweight and less hot. It also reduces heat by evaporating water, making it more comfortable. In addition, its breathable properties allow the feet to breathe. This kind of cowboy boots is ideal for summer because they are lightweight and breathable, preventing heat from evaporating water.
- Cowboy boots with chunky heels (or wedge boots) have a block heel, making the shoes thicker and more comfortable. These cowboy boots are also ideal for summer because their wedges make them easy on your feet.
- Tall cowboy boots have a high heel and a higher shaft than other designs. It is designed to cover more skin on your legs and feet. In addition, it is created with breathable material, making it easier to wear in summer than other styles.
- Cowboy boots with ankle boots are made to slip on your feet. They are ideal for people with narrow feet.
- Cowboy boots with straps are also perfect for the summer because they keep your feet cool. In addition, the straps can be worn to cover your ankles or cuffs, making them easier to wear in summer.
- Lace boots are suitable for the hot months because they offer a firmer fit and extra support for your feet. It is a great option when wearing cowboy boots in the summer.
- Cowboy boots with slip-on shoes are also great for the summer because they slip on your feet quickly. So again, it is a good choice, especially when wearing cowboy boots in the summer.
Some Note When Wearing Cowboy Boots In The Summer
When you wear cowboy boots in summer, note avoids things below to make great style for you:
- Don’t mix ankle western boots with prom dresses because they make you less delicate, overall not harmonious.
- If you have short legs, stay away from over-the-knee boots. You will appear shorter, and your attire will lose its equilibrium as a result. Furthermore, in the summer, it will generate heat and discomfort.
- Avoid cowboy boots without heels because heels are a specialty of cowboy boots. Without heels, you can’t tell you’re wearing actual cowboy boots.
- You may choose leather moccasins to wear your cowboy boots on the street because they are made of leather, making you feel more comfortable on your feet.
- Try to buy cowboy boots with high-quality material and make sure they fit you well.
- You should choose cowboy boots with pointed toes; they will make your legs look longer and slimmer.
- When you wear cowboy boots with a sleeveless dress, make sure the dress is long enough to cover your legs. But still, make sure your cowboy boots won’t make you look too short.
- Don’t mix ankle western boots with prom dresses because they make you less delicate, overall not harmonious.
- If you have short legs, stay away from over-the-knee boots. You will appear shorter, and your attire will lose its
equilibrium as a result. Furthermore, in the summer, it will generate heat and discomfort.
- It’s not advisable to wear such footwear at a formal occasion, such as a wedding or conference, because people can think you look like a cowboy, and they will be embarrassed.
- It’s not advisable to wear such footwear when you go to a meeting because people will think you are someone else. Therefore, it’s better to wear other shoes for this purpose.
How do you wear cowboy boots in summer 2021?
You should wear cowboy boots in summer 2021 with a dress or skirt. Cowboy boots are usually worn during the day but can also be worn for evening wear. Black and brown boots can be worn with any color dress or skirt. Boots with a lower heel and a narrower shaft will be more comfortable to wear in the summer than other styles. If you’re wearing cowboy-type outfits and footwear at night, make sure you apply SPF 50+ sunscreen before going out to protect your skin from UV rays.
What color cowboy boots to wear in summer?
If you’re looking to dress up your cowboy boots, then go for color combinations that are not too loud, such as light brown and black. You don’t have to choose just one color. You can wear your cowboy boots with different t-shirts or tops in the summer.
What is the best way to wear cowboy boots in summer?
It depends on your shoes and whether you want to keep them light or not. Darker colors like black cowboy boots will be warmer than other types because of their color. It is better to go with a pair of cowboy boots with a breathable leather material because it’s made of leather and won’t make your feet too hot. On the other hand, if you want to keep them lighter, go with a pair like a leather moccasin, which allows your feet to breathe.
How can I wear cowboy boots when it’s hot outside?
In summer, people can’t wear heels or other high-heeled shoes. Wedge-heeled shoes are ideal for keeping your feet cool in the summer. The wedge heel can make your feet look as if they are longer and slimmer.
If you want to go shopping, then choose a pair of cowboy boots with a higher shaft that will cover more of your legs and keep you more relaxed. In this way, you won’t get hot and uncomfortable.
When wearing cowboy boots in the summer, it’s advisable to wear a pair of ankle socks or a pair of anklets underneath your footwear because they will keep your feet cool. Anklets are also an excellent choice for people who have tiny feet. In addition, it is advisable to choose a pair of cowboy boots with straps because when they cover your ankles, they will make you look slimmer and more flexible when walking.
Is it OK to wear boots in summer?
The answer is YES. You can wear cowboy boots in summer, especially when you go on vacation or to the beach. Cowboy boots are usually made of leather, which is an excellent material for the hot weather because it’s breathable and lightweight. But, of course, the best time to wear cowboy boots in summer is when you go out to dinner at night, not during the day.
When wearing cowboy boots in the summer, make sure they fit you well and are comfortable enough. In addition, you need to make sure that your toes aren’t cramped while wearing them.