The appropriate combination for wearing boots with army pants is widespread and especially practical when you need to keep your boots on. However, many people have had difficulties in this area or lack the extra straps that would allow them to achieve the best possible result. This guide will help you decide what type of strap set has the most options, as well as an explanation of how to attach it correctly.
Table of Contents
- Ways to Wear Military Pants with Boots
- Strap Accessories
- Reason Why We Should Wear Boots with Army Pants
- Benefits of Wearing Army Boots with Pants
- Is it necessary to wear boots, and what are the different types of boots for Army pants?
- How do I neatly fold military pants when they’re wrinkled or have creases in them?
- How do I make sure that the bottoms of my combat boots are worn evenly?
- What kind of belt should I wear with army pants?
- What color shoes should I wear with army pants?
- Are there any Army Pants-related fashion rules I need to follow?
- Where can military boots be worn without being seen as a part of a costume or something overly formal?
Ways to Wear Military Pants with Boots
There are various ways to wear Army pants with boots:
- Attach the belt slide to the inside of your boot. If you need a longer and thicker strap, go for a belt loop that can hold the load from both your pants and boot together.
- Attach the buckle on either side of your boot. When attaching them, take care that both are compatible and attach them in the right place, so they don’t move around.
- Attach the pant cuff to either a strap or to the toe of your boot. However, in this case, they should be much wider than they already are.
- Attach the hook and loop on your pant cuff or on a flat piece of fabric that’s about the size of your foot (assuming that you don’t have thick socks). This method is very similar to how it’s used when going on vacation and wearing hiking boots with pants. In this way, you can keep your boots on but still take off your pant cuffs when needed.
This guide will mainly focus on the straps you would attach to your boots. There are many different strap accessories, and each company has its own range of products that includes:
- Buckles – These are the most used straps and the best way to attach your pants to the boots if they come with none of their own.
- Belt slides – Similar to buckles, these are used to connect your boots to the pants, but they need to be even sturdier than buckles since they go through the holes of the boots.
- Cuff straps – These are used for attaching your pant cuff at either a single or two points. They can be almost any size and come in different colors and materials.
- Hook and loop – These straps are great for attaching things, too, especially in tight situations where you don’t need much space. They can attach to your pant cuff, your boots, or anything else that you want.
Reason Why We Should Wear Boots with Army Pants
Although it is a very typical move to wear boots with pants, there are still some people who have difficulty doing this. There are a few reasons why it may happen:
- You assume that you won’t be able to wear both at the same time. In most cases, this is true. However, there is no reason why you can’t, especially when you need to keep a pair of boots on your feet.
- You feel that the boots are too big for your pants. This may be true if the boots are too big for your feet but not if they are too small for them.
- You don’t have the right accessories for your boots. This is true if you don’t have any straps or other accessories that will help you wear both your boots and pants at the same time.
Benefits of Wearing Army Boots with Pants
There are many benefits to wearing both your boots and your pants, such as:
- You won’t always need to take off one or the other. This is especially useful when it comes to winter, as you can wear your boots and keep your pants on.
- You will have more freedom when it comes to movement. When it’s cold outside, you don’t want to take off your boots every time you feel like moving, or if you have a good reason for feeling the need to move more. This will be the case when wearing army pants with boots while keeping them in place is possible.
- You can still wear your pants when the situation is not ideal. This is especially true when you are working outdoors or for people who are dressed in a uniform.
- Boots and pants will always match perfectly in terms of color and style, something that you can’t say for any other type of attire.
This is the reason why you should wear Army pants with boots. You will be able to keep your boots on in any situation, whether it’s cold or hot outside. The one issue that may come up is when wearing army pants with combat boots.
Is it necessary to wear boots, and what are the different types of boots for Army pants?
The military pants are different from what you usually wear. They are made to fit into boots and have buckles or belt loops to put them on. If you have ever seen someone wearing them, then you probably know that they look like regular pants, but the difference is that they are made for boots, and the buckles or loop just clips onto a strap of a boot to let them be worn.
There are several types of Army boots: combat boots, cold weather boots, heavy-duty boots, hiking boots, and waterproof boots.
How do I neatly fold military pants when they’re wrinkled or have creases in them?
It’s important that you fold your pants so that they are neatly folded and don’t have creases in them. These creases can be a real problem if you walk in them, and if it’s water-filled or damp, then they are going to become mud-filled. If you want to ensure that the creases don’t form, then you need to fold the military pants properly.
If the military pants are not a type of normal cargo pants or tactical pants, then there is no need for folding. The creases will not form in the boots or military pants, so you can just put them on your feet without even having to fold them.
Combat boots have a very thick sole with lots of room underneath it. This means that if they have been worn down and there are uneven areas or lines on the sole, then they need to be professionally looked at.
What kind of belt should I wear with army pants?
The belt that you should wear with your combat boots is a wide one so that there is room for the sides of your combat boots. Your belt should be a heavy-duty one that can withstand being drenched in water and can stand up to constant use.
There are different types of belts, such as sheepskin belts, leather belts, or nylon belts. The aim of the belt is to hold up the pants and keep them on your feet and prevent them from wiggling around or moving around too much.
What color shoes should I wear with army pants?
The shoes that you should wear with your combat boots are black ones. This is because they can get stained with mud and dirt from the ground, and they can also get stained with blood if you are doing something strenuous.
Some people like to wear brown shoes or any other color of shoe that is dark, but this isn’t a good idea because there are many types of stains, such as mud, blood, and dirt, that could stain these shoes.
Some of the fashion rules that you need to follow when wearing combat boots are:
- You shouldn’t wear any tights with combat boots. This is because the tights can cause friction on the soles of the boots, and this can cause them to wear down significantly quicker than normal ones.
- You should wear a wide belt that is able to hold up your pants. This is especially true for army pants that aren’t tight fit and where there are lots of pockets or zippers on the front of them.
- You shouldn’t wear socks with combat boots as this can cause friction on the soles of the boots, and even if it doesn’t, they will be uncomfortable to wear due to their bulkiness.
- You should wear combat boots as much as possible, especially if you are going to be doing some sort of work.
Where can military boots be worn without being seen as a part of a costume or something overly formal?
Any suggestions on what shoes to pair them with?
The military boots can be worn without being seen as part of a costume or something overly formal. This is because you can wear them with casual outfits or even with clothes that are formal and suited for special occasions, such as weddings and funerals.
The army pants can be worn depending on the type of occasion you are attending and in what situations you will be wearing them. If it’s a funeral, then you might want to wear your combat boots with a suit. The same goes for weddings and other special occasions.