A common question that we get asked at Victorious is, “do Nike make non-slip shoes?” We are very pleased to say that yes they do!
Nike has developed a range of trainers and running shoes with textured soles to help you grip the ground. This means you can keep on your feet in wet and slippery conditions. They’ve done this by using rubberized materials on the sole, or they’ve made the shoe out of rubber.
If you like to run in the rain or on icy surfaces, then we have a comprehensive range of non-slip shoes for you. We carry Nike’s latest offering.
Table of Contents
- 7 Reasons Why Nike Shoes With Soles That Grip Are a Must Have
- Do Nike make non-slip cross trainers?
- Do Nike make hiking boots that are non slip as well as waterproof?
- Why don’t Nike make waterproof shoes?
- Do Nike make non slip running shoes?
- Nikes and Non Slip Shoes
- Nike Slip Resistant Shoes: Do They Really Work?
- Why Don’t Nike Sell Waterproof Shoes?
- Are Nikes Supersoft Lightweight Shoes?
- Do Nikes Come in Non Slip Sizes?
7 Reasons Why Nike Shoes With Soles That Grip Are a Must Have
Here are a few reasons why Nike shoes with soles that grip are a must-have for any athlete.
- First and foremost, your feet will not slip in these shoes.
- Second, your shoes will sustain less wear and tear than conventional or running shoes because of the improved traction in these Nike trainers.
- Third, they will enhance your walking as well as running performance because of their enhanced traction on the ground.
- Fourth, your shoes will be resistant to water penetration, which makes them last longer.
- Fifth, they will prevent injuries from slipping or falling off in gym workouts where a lot of running is involved.
- They are lightweight and comfortable to wear because of their great allterrain performance that will not cause any fatigue.
- They are also affordable.
Do Nike make non-slip cross trainers?
Yes, a Nike shoe with non-slip soles is a perfect exercise shoes for you. Its rubber sole offers a non-slip grip on smooth floors. It is also available at affordable prices.
You can also get other Nike shoes for different sports activities like basketball, running and tennis etc. You can easily get them from your nearby sports stores or online stores like Amazon, eBay or Flipkart etc at very affordable prices.
Do Nike make hiking boots that are non slip as well as waterproof?
Yes, Nike hiking and various other types of make hiking boots with non-slip soles are very popular among avid hikers and park visitors. They provide an excellent grip on the rugged terrain.
Why don’t Nike make waterproof shoes?
Nike shoes don’t have waterproof soles because the company believes that it’s better to let the feet breathe than to keep them confined in water tight enclosures.
Do Nike make non slip running shoes?
Yes, Nike has a number of other models of shoes with non-slip soles. Check out their other popular running shoes with non-slip rubber soles like Kinvaria, Nike Lunarglide 5, Nike Free Run 4 and several more.
How can you put textured materials on the sole of your Nikes to provide better grip in wet and snowy conditions?
To put a textured material on the sole of your Nikes, you can buy adhesive backed sandpaper from your local hardware store to adhere it to the sole of your trainers.
Nikes and Non Slip Shoes
For some people, Nike shoes and non-slip shoes are the same thing. Some people don’t know that they are different. It will help to understand this because sometimes one person will say, “I have a pair of Nikes with non slip soles”, and another person might reply, “I’ll never buy Nikes as they wear out too rapidly.” Both statements may be technically correct since they both refer to Nike shoes with non slip soles.
Nike Does Not Make Waterproof Shoes But They Do Make Weatherproof Ones!
Nike doesn’t make waterproof shoes but they do make weather proof ones. Waterproof shoes are made to keep your feet dry and as a result, they keep your feet too hot and sometimes cause sweating.
Nike Slip Resistant Shoes: Do They Really Work?
The amount of traction or ‘grip’ that can be obtained from any pair of shoes is limited by the friction between the sole and the surface it is walking on. In other words, the grip can be increased by adding ridges or bumps on the soles.
But for most runners, a shoe with more traction means that you’ll slip less. For many runners, this is the ideal situation. If you are one of these people then you should definitely consider buying Nike slip-resistant shoes.
Why Don’t Nike Sell Waterproof Shoes?
When Nike decided to make water protection shoes, they wanted to create an entirely new category of shoes. They had two purposes in mind:
- To offer other styles of shoes that are made for people who work outdoors but also want protection against water
- To make sure that their customers could enjoy both the waterproof and non-waterproof models at the same time.
Are Nikes Supersoft Lightweight Shoes?
Supersoft shoes are lightweight and comfortable shoes. They weigh around 300 g to 500 g more than normal running shoes but they are still suitable for running or walking. If you need a pair of running shoes for jogging or walking on hard surfaces, Nike supersoft shoes are the best shoes for your feet.
Do Nikes Come in Non Slip Sizes?
Nike offers a range of sizes with non-slip soles. If you are looking for an exceptionally comfortable pair of sports shoes then you should definitely buy Nike sneakers made with non-slip rubber soles. They offer better traction than other pairs and won’t wear out easily.