In today’s world, there is no shortage of options for trendy fashion ideas for big and tall guys. Big flavors for big guys are now quietly taking on the active lifestyle and finding their way into the urban environments. Having a stylish and well-fitting apparel is important to reestablishing a man’s silhouette in today’s world, which can be quite different from what was previously seen in clothing stores.
Table of Contents
- 1. Combine Hat / Cap, Denim Jacket and a Black High Sneakers
- 2. Use your favorite colors that fit your style
- 3. Refreshing Street Style with Blue Denim Jacket, Blue Shorts and White Sneakers
- 4. Combine Sweater, Black Leather Jeans and black shoes
- 5. White Cotton T-Shirt, Black Sportswear Shorts, and Brown Sandals
- 6. Wear The Same Patterned Shirts, Shorts and Shoes
- 7. Combine your outfits with Belt and Mini Saddle Messenger Bags
- 8. Goes with Black Sunglasses, Black Sweaters, White T Shirt, Necklace and black shoes
- 9. White Sweatshirt, Vintage Jogging Pants, and White Sneakers
- 10. Flower Field White T-Shirt, Green Sweatpants, and A Nike Shoes
1. Combine Hat / Cap, Denim Jacket and a Black High Sneakers
Hat is something that is essential for any big guy. It matches most of the casual outfits and makes a man look more stylish. Denim Jacket is not only a casual look but also a great choice for men with bigger build. It’s not just a warm clothing but it’s also stylish, so when combined with hat and sneaker, the man can look very stylish. It is recommended to wear Black High Sneaker that is comfortable and matches your outfit. If you are going to be wearing sneakers, choose ones that aren’t too casual or too formal. You should choose shoes that fit in the current trends of contemporary fashion.
- Chrome Hearts CH Los Angeles Trucker Hat
- RAF SIMONS BOLD HEAD DENIM JACKET
- RICK OWENS Black high sneakers
2. Use your favorite colors that fit your style
The combination of White Jordan 4 Retro Shoes with Prada‘s Black Re-Nylon Short Sleeve Shirt and Re-Nylon Black Pants makes a perfect look for any man.
It is essential when choosing your outfit that you wear colors that fit your style. One of the trends of today’s fashion is to use warm tones that are combined with a black or white. It is a very traditional yet sophisticated look as well as being comfortable.
3. Refreshing Street Style with Blue Denim Jacket, Blue Shorts and White Sneakers
Street Style is a wonderful way to be comfortable and look interesting at the same time. When you combine simple elements together, you can be sure that your look will be remembered.
You can mix your blue denim jacket, blue jean shorts and a street life colour block sneakers combined.
- Valentino Camouflage Jacquard Denim Jacket
- Distressed Camo Cargo Jean Shorts
- Street Life Colour-block Sneakers
4. Combine Sweater, Black Leather Jeans and black shoes
- Prada’s Jacquard Cashmere Sweater
- Amiri Black Leather Underpatch MX1 Jeans
- Prada Cloudbust Thunder Technical Fabric Shoes
5. White Cotton T-Shirt, Black Sportswear Shorts, and Brown Sandals
- Man on the Moon III : The Chosen Kid Cudi album merch inspired Unisex Ultra Cotton T-Shirt
- Nike Sportswear Scorpion Shorts
- adidas Yeezy Slide
6. Wear The Same Patterned Shirts, Shorts and Shoes
It is a great idea to mix up your clothing with the same patterned shirts, shorts and shoes. Even though you are combining different clothing, the pattern will make you look more visually interesting.
Usually you can find them all at the same brand for example, you can wear Givenchy’s casual outfits like this.
- Givenchy Refracted Intarsia-Knit Jumper Shirt (Black and White Print)
- Givenchy Logo Pattern Swimming Shorts (Black and White Print)
- Givenchy Spectre Low-top Sneakers (Black and White Print)
7. Combine your outfits with Belt and Mini Saddle Messenger Bags
A big guy who wants to look fashionable today can wear a hooded sweater along with the right jeans and a belt for big guys to complete his look. Brown saddle bags are an excellent choice, as they are not too bulky but still sufficient to carry many items.
- Dior Icon Hooded Sweatshirt
- Dior Mx1 Ultra Suede Clay Indigo Jeans
8. Goes with Black Sunglasses, Black Sweaters, White T Shirt, Necklace and black shoes
Big and Tall guys can wear a variety of outfits, but they are most commonly seen wearing black glasses to match the rest of their outfit. The black sweater and white t shirt is good color combined. For a better look, you can choose your favorite necklace along with a black pair of shoes.
- Technical jersey T-shirt with necklace and DG logo
- Gros grain sunglasses
- Sweaters and Cardigans
- Cashmere cardigan with Dolce&Gabbana embroidery
9. White Sweatshirt, Vintage Jogging Pants, and White Sneakers
There are many ways to combine different items for an outfit. You can wear a sweatshirt with your favorite vintage jogging pants, and in addition to it, you can also wear white sneakers to make the whole outfit look more stylish.
- Pas Une Marque INCISION OVERSIZED SWEATSHIRT (ANTIQUE BEIGE)
- BURBERRY Vintage check fleece jogging pants
- Fendi Match White suede low tops
10. Flower Field White T-Shirt, Green Sweatpants, and A Nike Shoes
It is quite a common sight at the street to see that big guys can be seen wearing a flower field sweater and green sweatpants. You can also match it with a nice pair of Nike shoes as well.
- Comme Des Garcons Flower Field White T-Shirt
- Madhappy Classic Universal Sweatpants
- Nike Dunk Low SP Kentucky Sneakers