When discussing the western part of the state of California in the United States, no one can avoid mentioning Beverly Hills. The world’s priciest homes and villas may be found in the Beverly Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. In the United States, the vibrant colors of resort life may be found in opulent, secluded, and peaceful settings in Beverly Hills, in contrast to the busy and wealthy cities of Manhattan or New York.
The mansions in Beverly Hills may vary in design and style, but they all adhere to the requirements of “aristocratic” real estate by having pricey, rare, and expensive values. This luxury makes the owner’s reputation, so it’s no surprise that the houses in Beverly Hills are so expensive.
Because of all these factors, Beverly Hills or Hollywood is considered a rare diamond land, and it has been sought by famous people and the rich for hundreds of years.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ellen DeGeneres – American Comedian, Television Host, Actress, Writer & Producer
- 2. Taylor Swift – American Singer – Songwriter
- 3. Adele – English Singer & Songwriter
- 4. Leonardo Di Caprio – American Actor & Film Producer
- 5. Madonna – American Singer, Songwriter & Actress
- 6. Jack Nicholson – Retired American Actor And Filmmaker
- 7. Brad Pitt – American Actor And Film Producer
- 8. Phil Collins – English Drummer, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer And Actor
- 9. Albert Brooks – American Actor And Filmmaker
- 10. Rihanna – Barbadian Singer, Actress & Businesswoman
- 11. Jennifer Aniston – American Actress And Producer
- 12. Katy Perry – American Singer, Songwriter & Television Judge
- 13. Jessica Alba – American Actress & Businesswoman
- 14. Chrissy Teigen – American Model & Television Personality
- 15. Mila Kunis – American Actress
- 16. Christina Aguilera – American Singer, Songwriter, Actress, And Television Personality
- 17. Matt Damon – American Actor, Film Producer & Screenwriter
- 18. Sofía Vergara – Colombian And American Actress And Model
- 19. Samuel L. Jackson – American Actor
- 20. Sandra Bullock – American Actress And Producer
- 21. Johnny Depp – American Actor And Musician
- 22. Eddie Murphy – American Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer, And Singer
- 23. Simon Cowell – English Television Personality, Entrepreneur & Record Executive
- 24. Steve Martin – American Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer & Musician
- 25. Jay Lenos – American Television Host, Comedian And Writer
- 26. Johnny Weissmuller – German – American Swimmer And Actor
- 27. Jason Statham – English Actor
- 28. Michael Jackson – American Singer, Songwriter, Dancer & Philanthropist
- 29. Ryan Seacrest – American Media Personality And Producer
- 30. John Mayer – American Singer, Songwriter And Guitarist
1. Ellen DeGeneres – American Comedian, Television Host, Actress, Writer & Producer
Adam Levine’s previous 10,376 square foot Beverly Hills house was purchased by Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi last year for “only” $45 million. The Tudor-style home is not the first investment Ellen and Portia have made in Beverly Hills; it is their eighth. It won’t surprise me if they move again in the future since they don’t tend to grow too attached to their residences.
2. Taylor Swift – American Singer – Songwriter
Taylor Alison Swift is a singer and songwriter from the United States of America. Her experience includes songwriting, which often revolves around aspects of her personal life. Taylor Swift spent $25 million to acquire the illustrious Samuel Goldwyn Estate in 2015. Taylor Swift calls the opulent residence in Los Angeles, which spans 10,982 square feet, her home when she works in the city.
3. Adele – English Singer & Songwriter
Adele paid $58 million to acquire Sylvester Stallone’s “secret” property in Los Angeles in 2022. Just above Beverly Hills in Beverly Park is where you may find the home. Celebrities like bathrooms, and this mansion has twelve bathrooms and eight bedrooms spread over 1,726 square meters. According to insiders, Adele purchased another “smaller” home at 9575 Hidden Valley Rd for $10.65 million before announcing her split from her husband.
4. Leonardo Di Caprio – American Actor & Film Producer
Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is an actor, producer, and environmentalist in Hollywood. He usually takes on unusual parts, especially in biopics. In 2014, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio spent about $18 million on a five-bedroom, five-bath home in the Beverly Hills gated neighborhood of Coldwater Canyon. DiCaprio began looking for real estate in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, in 2017.
Despite being just a little over 600 square feet in size, this Cliffside home costs $33 million. The cottage has neighbors and is situated on 1.36 acres of land.
5. Madonna – American Singer, Songwriter & Actress
The Queen of Pop spent an astounding 15 Bathrooms’ worth of renovations on her mansion after purchasing it in 2003 for a staggering £12 million price. The property also has a tennis center, a pool with a shallow end, and a theater. Other facilities include these. She made an income of $19.5 Million on selling the property in 2013.
6. Jack Nicholson – Retired American Actor And Filmmaker
Although Jack Nicholson has multiple homes spread out over the nation, his primary abode is in Beverly Hills, on the infamous Mulholland Drive. The recipient of many Academy Awards made his first investment in this piece of real estate in 1969. Throughout the subsequent decades, he acquired more properties to increase its overall size. He even acquired the old nearby house of Marlon Brando in 2005, demolished it, and had it rebuilt.
7. Brad Pitt – American Actor And Film Producer
William Bradley Pitt is a film producer who once made his home in Beverly Hills, located in Los Angeles. The actor and producer Brad Pitt have over $300 million net worth. The former haunt of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston in Beverly Hills is now on the market for $55.5 million. His Beverly Hills mansion, now on the market for $54.5 million, was initially constructed in 1934 as a house for the actors Fredric March & Florence Eldridge.
8. Phil Collins – English Drummer, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer And Actor
Another legendary figure in the world of music, Phil Collins, lives only a few blocks away from the queen of pop. His mansion in Beverly Hills was once known as Waverly Mansion, and he has been the property owner for many years. Collins is also a community representative and has previously served as the LA Conservancy host. This organization raises awareness of historic landmark properties in the Los Angeles area.
9. Albert Brooks – American Actor And Filmmaker
Albert Brooks is a well-known actor and comedian in the Hollywood entertainment business. In 1993, when the magnificent mansion was just three years built, Merv Griffin sold it to Albert Brooks, who immediately put it on the market. In March of this year, the ranch with 5,100 square feet was listed for sale at the asking price of $7 million, which was the exact sum he requested for the first time.
10. Rihanna – Barbadian Singer, Actress & Businesswoman
Rihanna‘s previous residence is a private, gated, and isolated mansion that spans 8,500 square feet and has nine bathrooms, seven bedrooms, and a total of 7 living areas. The architect created this home to have a smooth transition between the inside and the outside at all times. Rihanna’s Kitchen is ultra-contemporary and immaculate, and it opens out to the hotel’s pool and spa, which overlook both the city and the canyon.
11. Jennifer Aniston – American Actress And Producer
Jennifer Aniston was born in 1969 and is a famous American actress. Her house, created by A. Quincy Jones, has a particular place in her heart. It’s a house that, in Jennifer’s words, “vibrates with the love that made it.” She spent $20.1 million on her house and 2.5 years renovating it; when she was finished, she expressed her gratitude to the designers and craftspeople.
12. Katy Perry – American Singer, Songwriter & Television Judge
Katy Perry (Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson) is an American singer and songwriter. After twenty years of operation, she has sold more than one hundred million singles worldwide, making it on the list of the highest-selling artists of all time. In 2017, Katy Perry spent about $18 million for a five-bedroom, five-bath home in the Beverly Hills gated neighborhood of Coldwater Canyon.
13. Jessica Alba – American Actress & Businesswoman
Referring to Jessica Alba, many viewers immediately remember the personality of Max that she portrayed in the once-popular TV series – Dark Angel. Alba’s charming hybrid beauty and beautiful action sequences have left a mark in the audience’s hearts. In 2017, Jessica Alba acquired a house in the guard-gated neighborhood of North Beverly Park, located in the hills above Beverly Hills.
14. Chrissy Teigen – American Model & Television Personality
In the fashion world, no one is unaware of the name Chrissy Teigen. She is a familiar face in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. This swimsuit magazine captivates men worldwide with a lineup of models that are the sexiest beauties, possessing the world’s sexiest curves. Rihanna sold her property in Beverly Hills to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend for around $14 million when they bought it from her.
15. Mila Kunis – American Actress
The American actress Mila Kunis is most known for playing Jackie, a rich, vibrant, funny, self-centered girl on the American sitcom ‘That 70s Show. She is one of the 100 most influential personalities in the world, in addition to her acting profession, and serves as the face of Christian Dior. The couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher purchased a property in a gated enclave in Beverly Hills for around $10 million in 2014.
16. Christina Aguilera – American Singer, Songwriter, Actress, And Television Personality
From a child star under the Mickey Mouse club to the bikini-clad rebel in the controversial makeover MV “Dirrty”, Christina Aguilera was once one of the most famous artists, from beauty to inner voice, from the end of the 20th century until about 2007. Mulholland Estates is a gated, exclusive neighborhood in Beverly Hills that is home to an 11,107-square-foot residence owned by Christina Aguilera.
17. Matt Damon – American Actor, Film Producer & Screenwriter
The majority of his admirers have firmly identified Matt Damon as one of their favorite actors in Hollywood. In addition, Christopher Nolan, who directed him in both “Interstellar” and “The Dark Knight,” is one of the many talented filmmakers he has collaborated with. He invested in a posh home in the Santa Monica neighborhood, just across the street from where Ellen DeGeneres lives.
18. Sofía Vergara – Colombian And American Actress And Model
Becoming a famous comedian is very difficult, especially when you want to become famous in Hollywood. But Sofia Vergara has been honored by Forbes 6 times as the world’s best-earning TV star. She topped the top 10 highest-paid TV actresses worldwide for many years, typically in 2016, with $43 million. The Italian-inspired mansion in Beverly Hills that Sofia Vergara owns has a pool, a movie theater, and a wine cellar with space for 3,000 bottles.
19. Samuel L. Jackson – American Actor
Samuel L. Jackson is another actor who constructed a home for himself in the Los Angeles area. When he was filming the movies “Jurassic Park” and “Die Hard with a Vengeance,” he came here quite a few times. Although he spends a significant amount of time at his house in Los Angeles, most of his time is spent in London with his family.
20. Sandra Bullock – American Actress And Producer
Not only being named “The most beautiful woman in the world”, but Sandra Bullock is also a talented actress with a series of blockbuster films. Both of Sandra Bullock’s houses are located in the Los Angeles area. The star of Ocean’s eight rents out her home above the Sunset Strip. On the other hand, she owns a property in Beverly Hills, which she bought in 2011 for around $16.2 million.
21. Johnny Depp – American Actor And Musician
Another Hollywood celebrity who has succumbed to the city of angels’ seductive allure is Johnny Depp. Additionally, he has two residences in Westwood and Beverly Hills. However, we are of the opinion that it seems that just one of them is genuinely inhabited by him, his family, and his friends. Depp is well-known for his wealth and is now one of the performers earning the most money worldwide.
22. Eddie Murphy – American Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer, And Singer
Eddie Murphy, born in 1961, is one of the most famous comedians in the world. He began his career at 18 with the television show Saturday Night Live. His films have grossed more than $6.7 billion at the global box office, ranking sixth in the list of the highest-grossing movie stars in the United States. Eddie Murphy has been the proud owner of his Beverly Hills house since he made the $10 million purchase of the property in 2001.
23. Simon Cowell – English Television Personality, Entrepreneur & Record Executive
Simon Cowell is a ‘media tycoon’ in the US entertainment industry. He is the producer of America’s Got Talent, La Banda, etc., and is also a famous judge of Pop Idol, American Idol, The X Factor, etc.; Cowell has been selected by Time magazine for many years as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. Jennifer Lopez sold her house in The Flats neighborhood of Beverly Hills to Simon Cowell in 2005, who then acquired the property.
24. Steve Martin – American Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer & Musician
Steve Martin is famous for his role as a television show host and impressed through many films such as The Jerk, Parenthood, Father of the bride, The pink panther, Cheaper by the dozen, etc. He was awarded the Mark Twain award. – one of America’s top comedy awards in 2005. Since 1995, Steve Martin has been the proud owner of a house in Beverly Hills valued at $6.56 million.
25. Jay Lenos – American Television Host, Comedian And Writer
Before spending more than 20 years as the host of the Tonight Show, Jay Leno began his career in stand-up comedy. But it is now apparent who is laughing since he bought his estate in 1987 and is known for having one of the most significant private collections of historic vehicles in the world, housed in various garages!
26. Johnny Weissmuller – German – American Swimmer And Actor
Johnny Weissmuller is the one who is credited with inventing the famous “Tarzan Shout.” Unsurprisingly, his home in Bel Air is just as outrageous. Weismuller, a swimming legend who competed in the Olympics, commissioned the construction of several enormous pools, one of which serves as a moat and encircles the whole property.
27. Jason Statham – English Actor
Jason Statham is an action movie icon in Hollywood. He has performed exceptionally well in a series of roles with unbelievable action sequences. 2015 marked the beginning of Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-residency Whiteley’s in Beverly Hills. Since 2015, Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have been living in Beverly Hills together. Their house is 12.3 million dollars, spans 5,600 square feet, and has eight bathrooms and five bedrooms.
28. Michael Jackson – American Singer, Songwriter, Dancer & Philanthropist
Michael Jackson‘s last house before his premature demise was the King of Pops’ renowned mansion in the Holmby Hills. In 2012, the house was sold for $18 million. All his artwork, furniture, and even his deathbed were auctioned off after his passing away! The magical setting had a railway, zoo, and a fun-sized amusement park! This location became very contentious during the judicial proceedings before Jackson’s death.
29. Ryan Seacrest – American Media Personality And Producer
American radio personality, television host, and producer Ryan Seacrest was born and raised in Dunwoody, Georgia, United States. Currently, he is known for hosting American Idol 2020. Ellen DeGeneres sold Ryan Seacrest the house in Beverly Hills that he now resides in for $36.5 million. Following his co-hosting debut with Kelly Ripa on LIVE with Kelly and Ryan, he now divides his time between Beverly Hills and New York City.
30. John Mayer – American Singer, Songwriter And Guitarist
John Mayer is a multi-talented artist in the American music industry. He is known as a singer, songwriter, and music producer. Active since 1998, but it was not until 2003 that he gained widespread influence after bringing home the first Grammy award in his career. In 2018, John Mayer paid Adam Levine $13.4 million to acquire the Beverly Hills property that Levine had previously owned.