Smartwatch is a new technology product with many extremely convenient functions and is a product that many young people love to use. Suppose you are interested and want to learn more about this product, like how it works. Please follow the article below: how does a smartwatch work?
Table of Contents
- What Is A Smartwatch?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Smartwatches
- How Does A Smartwatch Work?
- Step 1. How To Start A Smartwatch
- Step 2. Install Sim And Memory Card
- Sep 3. How To Set Language
- Step 4. Set Date/Time/Month/Year
- Step 5. Set The Time Via Connection To A Computer Or Smartphone:
- Step 6. How To Copy Photos And Music To A Smartwatch
- Step 7. Connect A Smartwatch To A Smartphone
- Step 8. Charge
- Step 9. Get The App
What Is A Smartwatch?
As a watch with many features like regular watches such as time display, timer, alarm along with many modern features: messages, calls, monitor health, play games, surf the web. Smartwatches features that support health monitoring, accelerometers, thermometers, altimeters, barometers, compasses, stopwatches, calculators, mobile phones, touch screens, GPS navigation, maps, graphics, speakers, calendar, clock, SDcard. It is a device that is stored as a calculator and charges the battery.
The leading smartwatch brands on the market today: Apple (Apple Watch Series 4), Samsung (Samsung Galaxy Watch Active), Fitbit (Fitbit Versa), Garmin (Garmin Vivoactive 3), Amazfit (Amazfit Bip).
Functions Of A Smartwatch
- View calendar, see time, record audio.
- Activity history tracking
- This function tracks interval activity, displays speed, GPS positioning, dive time, heart rate monitoring, and fitness activity while in motion.
- You can actively monitor and record the training process from statistics on the application connected by phone to have the most scientific exercise regime.
- Health tracking
- Supports the function of measuring heart rate, steps, calories consumed.
- Bluetooth connection
- This function is indispensable on a smartwatch; receiving calls, messages, viewing contacts, and connecting via Bluetooth can transfer data from the phone to the watch.
- In addition, when connecting Bluetooth to the phone, you can control the camera to save every moment.
- Support insert sim
- This function meets the needs of users when receiving messages and calls like a primary phone.
- Insert memory card
- Data storage includes Download music, videos, photos to watch directly here.
- Connect wifi/3G. This feature allows your smartwatch to connect to wifi/3G to support surfing the web, watching movies right on the watch.
- In addition, receive calls from Facebook, Zalo, record videos, take photos, GPS positioning, see weather forecasts.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Smartwatches
Advantages Of A Smartwatch
- Integrated with many modern technologies, tempered glass, GPS, AI, waterproof
- Conveniently track health, record heart rate history, steps, calories, and more. Gives a statistical overview of your current health.
- Convenient to take it with you everywhere, anti-theft, need to connect to the phone and not exceed the allowed range, will notify immediately.
- All operations of reading messages, sending mail, receiving calls need a quick and convenient glance at the wrist. In addition, this is also a trendy piece of jewelry.
Disadvantages Of A Smartwatch
- High cost, many features integrated on smartwatches will consume more battery power, are more extensive, and are heavier than standard watches.
- Reflective LCD and AMOLED panels with ample light, especially outdoors, will be more challenging to see in dark environments. In particular, the step of connecting to the phone is quite complicated to complete.
There are many options of fashionable triathlon watches to choose the one that best suits your needs here also.
How Does A Smartwatch Work?
Step 1. How To Start A Smartwatch
On the watch, there will be a power button below, just press and hold for a few seconds, and the screen will show up and sound.
Step 2. Install Sim And Memory Card
The back of the watch will have a sim and memory card slot; pull it out slightly in the direction of the arrow drawn. Then, insert the sim card and put it back in. The memory card does the same thing.
Sep 3. How To Set Language
First go to Settings -> Language -> … -> OK
Step 4. Set Date/Time/Month/Year
Go to Settings -> Clock -> Time.
Step 5. Set The Time Via Connection To A Computer Or Smartphone:
Step 1: Check that the computer or phone that you will connect to the watch has been updated on time or not.
Step 2: Connect your watch to a computer with a USB charging cable or via Bluetooth to a smartphone. After performing this step, the smartwatch will automatically synchronize the time with your computer and phone.
Step 6. How To Copy Photos And Music To A Smartwatch
Note, please copy to the correct folder on the memory card. Otherwise, the smartwatch will not be able to read the data.
Music playback and photo slideshows are the superior capabilities of smartwatches compared to conventional watches. Thanks to an external memory card, you can easily copy and import music and photos to the watch for use. For example, to install music, you can follow these steps:
- Connect the smartwatch to your phone
- Go to the “Music” section displayed on the phone screen to synchronize the Playlist you want.
Step 7. Connect A Smartwatch To A Smartphone
- Download a smartwatch control app compatible with your smartphone. For example, you can download the Android Wear app when your smartphone runs the Android operating system.
Step 8. Charge
Charging with a USB port is the most common way to charge batteries on today’s intelligent coppers. This charging port is usually present on mid-range or low-priced watches. This charging port has the great advantage that you can use it with the phone’s charging cord.
In addition, you can also charge the smartwatch battery with the magnetic base. However, this type of charger is usually only available on high-end smartwatches from big brands such as Apple, Samsung, Garmin, etc. In addition, you will charge your smartwatch with NFC to help limit the situation. Battery status on the watch.
Step 9. Get The App
- Make sure your smartwatch is connected to the network
- Proceed to the app store on your smartwatch
- After logging in, you can search for the application you want and install it.
Here is about how a smartwatch works. I hope it gives you helpful information on how to use it. If you are interested in this kind of product and want to know more about it now, don’t forget to follow our website for the latest news about it.