Farm life may not be glamorous, but it certainly has its unique style. As a small child growing up on the farm, you get to spend your days in overalls and sundresses, running through fields with your friends, and playing in barns with your dad. And while we don’t recommend a complete departure from the urban world for any little ones out there, some fake fur and some mud can do wonders for a girl’s sense of imagination.
Covid-19 changed the daily life of the whole planet. Everything seems to stop. The borders are closed. But it is also time for us to stop for a beat, find spiritual values, or respect nature more. Instead of gatherings or big cities, why don’t you try going back to the peaceful countryside in these days of social distancing? Enjoy a day in the quiet countryside, with nature unfolding before your eyes, filled with animals.
Table of Contents
- 1. Denim Overalls, A Simple T-Shirt, And A Wide-Brimmed
- 2. A Boilersuit And Flats
- 3. Bohemian Dresses And Leather Boots
- 4. Bib Skirts ith S Simple T-Shirts And Sandals
- 5. High-Waisted Wide-Leg Overalls With A Tank Top And Flats
- 6. A Denim Shirt With Short Jeans And A Bandana Headband
- 7. A simple Shirt Compared With Skinny Jeans, Apron, And Ankle Boots With A Wide-Brimmed
- 8. Linen Jumpsuits And Slides
- 9. Off-Shoulder Crop Top Compared With A-Line Plaid Midi Skirts And A Headband
- 10. White Puff Sleeves Dresses And Leather Boots
- 11. Black Mini Dresses Compared With Lightweight Lace Jacket And Leather Boots
- 12. Sweater On The Outside Of The Dress And Rain Boots
- 13. A Simple T-Shirt Compared With High Waisted Shorts And Rain Boots With A Bandana Headband
- 14. Short Sleeves Blouse Compared With Front Tie Flare Midi Skirts And A Headband With Sandals
- 15. Floral Dresses Compared With aprons And Headscarves
- 16. Striped Spaghetti Strap Dresses and Headscarves
- 17. Spaghetti Strap Dresses Compared With a White T-Shirt and Denim Apron With a Hat, Boots
- 18. Floral Shirt Compared With Mom Jeans and Suede Boots
- 19. An Oversized Crop T-Shirt Compared With Ripped Jeans And Sneakers With a Wide-Brimmed Hat
- 20. White Dress With Puffy Sleeves and Deep V-Neck Compared With Leather Belt and Slides
- 21. An oversized Vertical Stripe Shirt Compared With Mom Jeans And a Wide-Brimmed Hat With Boots
- 22. Denim Overalls Compared With an off-Shoulder Crop Top
- 23. Deep V-Neck Floral Dresses
- 24. Two-Piece Set Dress With Deep V-Neck Tie Front Crop Top and Flare Skirts Compared With Headband
- 25. Marigold Wrap Dress Compared With Strap Sandals
- 26. Oversized Denim Jacket Compared With a Ruffle Dress and a Wide-Brimmed Hat
- 27. Floral Ruffle Maxi Dress Compared With Boots And A Wide-Brimmed Hat
- 28. Plaid Shirt With a Fur Vest, Skinny Jeans, And Rain Boots
- 29. Plaid Poncho Compared With Skinny Jeans And Boots
- 30. Puff Sleeves Crop Top Compared With Hippie Wrap Midi Skirts And Leather Belt
1. Denim Overalls, A Simple T-Shirt, And A Wide-Brimmed
With farmwear, denim overalls have become a feature. Besides, the messy hairstyle and a wide-brimmed hat also decide a lot to the success of this farm look. Everyone needs a basic pair of overalls. They are one of the most classic, versatile items in any wardrobe, like jeans or a simple white blouse. They’re cute alone and even cuter when paired with other items from this list!
2. A Boilersuit And Flats
Look at this image to serve as a visual reminder to go out and get that boiler suit. Despite the abundance of options available this season, an off-white suit like this one is the best approach to usher in the summer months at the farm. Choose a pair of nice flats instead of sneakers, and you’ll be just fine.
3. Bohemian Dresses And Leather Boots
Don’t you love these bohemian dresses? Such a summery look, yet still so edgy and unique. This dress is loose, breezy, and pretty feminine. You can wear this to go out with friends on the weekend or inspire yourself to go out into nature more often. Add some leather boots to your attire, and you’ll be ready to explore the beautiful outdoors at the farm.
4. Bib Skirts ith S Simple T-Shirts And Sandals
The bib skirt is a classic fashion trend that keeps coming back. It’s also an ideal item to wear around the farm, as it’s comfortable, functional, and easy to wear. There are dozens of options available at any store that sells clothing for school or work. A simple white tee is all you need for the day. Go for a pair of sandals, or choose a cute one in the shape of an animal if you don’t have time for footwear.
5. High-Waisted Wide-Leg Overalls With A Tank Top And Flats
A pair of high-waisted wide-leg overalls is another option for the farm girl. They are excellent for preserving your modesty and letting you be more daring with your outfits. With impromptu braids or high buns, the vibrant green used to stir up a cheerful farmhouse atmosphere. These look like an outfit you could wear to take care of the chickens or water the greens comfortably but still be beautiful. Add some accessories such as a simple headband, necklace, wristlet, or ring, and you’ll be ready for any summer farm.
6. A Denim Shirt With Short Jeans And A Bandana Headband
This is a cute, casual look that you can wear to the farm and to go out with your friends. You would need a simple blue bandana headband to create a harmonious outfit in color and some cool army-style booties too. Add some colorful accessories and enjoy your time at the farm.
7. A simple Shirt Compared With Skinny Jeans, Apron, And Ankle Boots With A Wide-Brimmed
The summer is our favorite season, and we like to wear suitable clothes for the season. This outfit will let you enjoy your time at the farm with ease, comfort, and style. Depending on your preferences, the shirt can be short or long, while the apron is a good choice to cover the body and yet look stylish. Wear your favorite shoes with skinny jeans. Pick some wide-brimmed sun hat with you to protect yourself from sunburns.
8. Linen Jumpsuits And Slides
A jumpsuit made of linen is a plus on the weekend when you’re at the farm. They can be covered with bright colors such as white and grey, and they are economical to buy. Depending on your style preference, you can combine them with sneakers, flats, or slides. They are versatile enough to be worn at school, out, at home, or even while working in the garden.
9. Off-Shoulder Crop Top Compared With A-Line Plaid Midi Skirts And A Headband
This is a simple yet fashion-forward look to wear on your day at the farm. The off-shoulder crop top is short and stylish, while the A-line plaid midi skirt can make the team chic but not too hot for warm days. Add some feminine flair with a frilly headband, some cool wedge sandals, and you’re ready to go.
10. White Puff Sleeves Dresses And Leather Boots
White is the color of innocence, brilliance, and purity. That’s why nobody can resist white clothing. A white dress such as this one is eye-catching and lovely. It also allows you to be more daring with your outfits but still shows your feminine side. The leather boots are an excellent choice to add a little something to the look, making it more interesting and chic.
11. Black Mini Dresses Compared With Lightweight Lace Jacket And Leather Boots
This outfit is ideal for the summer at the farm and all seasons in general. The black mini dress can be composed of cotton, linen, or synthetic material and is as lightweight as possible. Make sure to choose a jacket with lace on it, such as this one, for a touch of femininity and elegance. Add some leather boots to your attire, and you’ll be ready to enjoy your day at the farm!
12. Sweater On The Outside Of The Dress And Rain Boots
Outfits with rain boots, why not? This outfit is a bit more elegant and casual, but it certainly works for a day at the farm. The sweater on the outside of the dress is a twist on a classic look. A grey sweater and floral dresses are appropriate choices for this outfit. The rain boots are a fun touch to your outfit that can keep you dry and stylish. You can use light colors if you prefer something brighter but darker if you want something more discreet.
13. A Simple T-Shirt Compared With High Waisted Shorts And Rain Boots With A Bandana Headband
A simple t-shirt and high-waisted shorts are nice choices for a farm girl on her day out. The rain boots complete the look and let you protect yourself from the mud if you need to work in the garden. Add a bandana headband to express your fun side and love of the fun.
14. Short Sleeves Blouse Compared With Front Tie Flare Midi Skirts And A Headband With Sandals
A short-sleeved blouse is a comfortable piece of clothing that you can wear all seasons of the year. The summer at the farm is an ideal choice as they make you feel less hot. You can choose materials other than cotton and linen if you want something different. The headband and sandals are a good choice to complete the outfit and express your “farm girl” style. Add a fun touch with this hairpiece that can be easily removed whenever you have to work without it.
15. Floral Dresses Compared With aprons And Headscarves
This is a classic yet unique look to wear at the farm. The dresses and the aprons are feminine choices for women, and the headscarves add some fun to your outfit. Combine them if you want something more modern or simple if you want something more traditional. Either way, this is an outfit that is appropriate for many occasions.
16. Striped Spaghetti Strap Dresses and Headscarves
This is a fun yet elegant outfit to wear at the farm. Striped dresses are simple yet eye-catching. They are easy to wear, and you can wear them in many different styles. You can choose a short or long length, depending on how comfortable you feel. Add some headscarves for an extra touch of femininity that can be worn off and on, depending on your preferences.
17. Spaghetti Strap Dresses Compared With a White T-Shirt and Denim Apron With a Hat, Boots
Spaghetti strap dresses are a classic choice for women, and they can be worn for many occasions. Here, they are paired with the denim apron and hat for a modern look on your weekend at the farm. Add some boots to complete the look, and you’re ready to go. If you prefer simple outfits, choose a white t-shirt instead of a shirt. Don’t forget to pair it with an ankle boot to complete the look.
18. Floral Shirt Compared With Mom Jeans and Suede Boots
This outfit is ideal for a day in the garden, taking care of the animals, or any other activity. The floral shirt can be matched with jeans and some boots for an authentic country look. Although not a designer label, this look is very stylish and unique. You can wear it on your day at the farm without looking like you’re trying too hard.
19. An Oversized Crop T-Shirt Compared With Ripped Jeans And Sneakers With a Wide-Brimmed Hat
On a day spent at the farm, this outfit is comfortable and elegant. The t-shirt is oversized, making it easier to cover your waist. Ripped jeans and sneakers are a great combination of masculine and feminine styles. Add some wide-brimmed hat, and you’re ready to enjoy your day at the farm! Pick up a pair of sneakers for yourself to complete this look.
20. White Dress With Puffy Sleeves and Deep V-Neck Compared With Leather Belt and Slides
The combination with a white dress is a great idea. A white dress with a deep V-neck is ideal for a farm girl to wear in the summer. It is elegant and classy, but it does not make you feel too formal. The leather belt and slides are an excellent combination for a day on your piece of land. Take care of your hair in a messy bun to express your carefree side.
21. An oversized Vertical Stripe Shirt Compared With Mom Jeans And a Wide-Brimmed Hat With Boots
This is a very stylish outfit that is appropriate for many occasions. The vertical stripe shirt is oversized, and the jeans are a mom style. Add a wide-brimmed hat and some boots for an elegant touch, and you’re ready to go to your farm!
22. Denim Overalls Compared With an off-Shoulder Crop Top
This is a fresh, young, and fun outfit for a day on the farm. The denim overalls are paired with an off-the-shoulder crop top that creates a modern look. Why is there a trend to have an off-shoulder crop top? It can be worn casually or dressed up with some jewelry at the farm. It is also a perfect choice for summer, and it goes well with denim. Add some shades to your outfit if you want something chicer.
23. Deep V-Neck Floral Dresses
It is a long floral dress with a deep V-neck that creates an eye-catching look. The design is simple but, combined with the color palette, it makes you look unique without trying too hard. The rich colors of the dresses are eye-catching, and the deep V-neck aspect makes them more feminine. You can accessorize with a hat, shades, and jewelry to complete your outfit.
24. Two-Piece Set Dress With Deep V-Neck Tie Front Crop Top and Flare Skirts Compared With Headband
For an elegant outfit, you can wear a set dress. This is a classy and elegant version of the set dress, but it has added a flared skirt. You can even wear it when you are going to dinner or whenever you want. You can completely cover your body with this outfit or play with the cuts, giving your personality some air. The headband is an interesting accessory that adds some fun to your look.
25. Marigold Wrap Dress Compared With Strap Sandals
Marigold wrap dresses are great for a farm girl who wants to spend some time at the farm without seeming like she’s trying too hard. Elegant and refined, the wrap dress may be worn in various ways. It’s up to you whether you like a longer or shorter version. These dresses may be paired with sandals for a more country-inspired aesthetic.
26. Oversized Denim Jacket Compared With a Ruffle Dress and a Wide-Brimmed Hat
Fashion with jeans jacket never goes out of style. Oversized blue jean jackets can be worn with ruffle dresses for a trendy look. It’s perfect when you will spend some time on your farm or just want to wear something casual. This is a very easy look that you can make in minutes when you are ready to go out or do some chores in your garden.
27. Floral Ruffle Maxi Dress Compared With Boots And A Wide-Brimmed Hat
Delicate, delicate, delicate! This summer dress gives you the ladylike look you want to have. It is elegant and flirty simultaneously, making it a very comfortable and stylish choice. You can get a wide-brimmed hat with this outfit if you go out in the evening. If not, add some shades or wedges just to complete your look.
28. Plaid Shirt With a Fur Vest, Skinny Jeans, And Rain Boots
Mixing textures is an excellent way to create a stylish look. Plaid shirts are a versatile item that can be worn in many ways. It is paired with a fur vest and skinny jeans with rain boots for an edgy yet classic look. The plaid shirt is a great base layer that can be worn under vests, jackets, or coats.
29. Plaid Poncho Compared With Skinny Jeans And Boots
With shawls, there is an endless possibility of how you can style them. This is an oversized plaid poncho that you can wear with skinny jeans and ankle boots. You may also want to complete your look by adding shades, jewelry, and a hat for a more sophisticated look.
30. Puff Sleeves Crop Top Compared With Hippie Wrap Midi Skirts And Leather Belt
Puff sleeves crop top is a perfect choice for looking for something different. It gives you an elegant look but with a hint of casualness because it is paired with a hippie skirt and strapped sandals and belts. The hippie wrap midi skirt and leather belt pair are nice because they are great as separates, but they are also great together.