Ponytail hairstyles for men are a popular and versatile way to style long hair. Whether you have straight, curly, thick or thin hair, there is a ponytail style that suits you. Ponytails can be worn high, low, braided, dreadlocked or half-up. They can also complement different face shapes and outfits. Here are some tips on how to achieve a perfect ponytail hairstyle for men.
– Choose a hair tie that matches your hair color and is strong enough to hold your hair securely.
– Brush your hair thoroughly to remove any tangles and smooth out any frizz.
– Gather your hair at the desired height and position on your head. You can go for a classic ponytail at the back of your head, a high ponytail or man bun on top of your head, or a half ponytail that leaves some hair loose at the sides and back.
– Secure your hair with the hair tie, making sure it is not too tight or too loose. You can also wrap a strand of hair around the base of the ponytail to hide the hair tie and add some flair.
– If you want to add some texture or interest to your ponytail, you can braid it, twist it, curl it or add some accessories like beads or ribbons.
– To finish off your look, you can style your bangs, sideburns and beard according to your preference. You can also apply some hairspray or gel to keep your ponytail in place and prevent flyaway. Here is 35 men ponytail hairstyle you should try:
1. Preppy Ponytail Black Hair
If you want to achieve a preppy look with your black hair, a ponytail is a great option. A ponytail can keep your hair out of your face while still showing off your length and texture. There are many ways to style a ponytail for men depending on your hair type and personal preference. Here are some tips to help you create a preppy ponytail with black hair.
– Start with clean and conditioned hair. Use a shampoo and conditioner that suit your hair type and enhance its shine and health.
– Dry your hair with a towel or a blow dryer, depending on how much time you have and how much volume you want. If you use a blow dryer, apply a heat protectant spray first to prevent damage.
– Brush your hair to remove any tangles and smooth it out. You can also use a comb for a sleeker look or your fingers for a more natural look.
– Decide where you want to place your ponytail. You can go for a high ponytail, a low ponytail, or anything in between. A high ponytail will give you a more youthful and playful look, while a low ponytail will give you a more sophisticated and mature look.
– Gather your hair into a ponytail and secure it with a hair tie that matches your hair color. You can also use a ribbon, a bandana, or a leather strap for some extra flair.
– Adjust your ponytail as needed. You can pull out some strands to frame your face, fluff up your ponytail for more volume, or twist it into a bun for a different look.
Elevate your preppy style with a sleek ponytail. For black hair, consider adding cornrows or braids for a unique touch. Check out more hairstyle ideas and inspiration at Braids With Weave. With 46 beautiful braid ideas, you’re sure to find a style that suits you.
2. Blond Highlight Low Ponytail
Blond highlights are a popular trend for men who want to add some flair and dimension to their hair. Whether you have naturally blond hair or you want to lighten your dark locks, there are many ways to achieve this look. One of them is to pair your blond highlights with a low ponytail. A low ponytail is a simple and stylish way to keep your hair out of your face while showing off your highlights. It can also create a contrast between your hair color and your skin tone, making you stand out from the crowd. Here are some tips on how to rock a blond highlight low ponytail for men.
– Choose a shade of blond that suits your skin tone and base color. You can go for platinum, honey, caramel or ash blond, depending on your preference and natural hair color.
– Ask your stylist to apply the highlights using the balayage technique, which creates a more natural and blended look. You can also opt for different thicknesses and placements of the highlights, depending on how subtle or bold you want them to be.
– To style your low ponytail, gather your hair at the nape of your neck and secure it with a hair tie that matches your hair color. You can leave some strands loose at the front for a more casual look or slick them back for a more polished look.
– Use some hair products to keep your ponytail in place and add some shine and texture to your highlights. You can use a pomade, wax or gel depending on your hair type and desired finish.
3. Half Top Knot Ponytails Blond Hair
If you want to rock a half top knot ponytail with blond hair, you need to have some length on the top of your head. You can shave the sides and back of your head for a contrast or leave them longer for a more casual look.
To create the half top knot, gather the top section of your hair and twist it into a bun securing it with a hair tie or a clip. You can also add some blonde highlights or ombre to your hair for extra dimension and style. A half top knot ponytail is a trendy and versatile hairstyle that can suit any occasion.
To elevate your half-up hairstyle, try out long hair updos that can show off the length while keeping it out of your face. Whether you want a sleek bun or a messy updo, there’s a style for you. These updos are perfect for formal events or everyday wear and are easily customizable to fit your personal style.
4. Half Top Knot Ponytails Black Hair
Half top knot ponytails are a stylish and versatile way to wear your black hair. They can be casual or elegant, depending on how you style them. Here are some tips on how to create a half top knot ponytail for black hair.
– Start by brushing your hair and removing any tangles.
– Section off the top half of your hair from ear to ear and secure it with a hair tie.
– Twist the top half of your hair around the base of the hair tie and secure it with another hair tie or some bobby pins.
– Fluff up the top knot and pull out some strands for a messy look or smooth it down for a sleek look.
– Leave the bottom half of your hair loose or curl it for some extra volume and texture.
5. Samurai Ponytail
The samurai ponytail is a hairstyle that originated from Japan and was worn by warriors to keep their hair out of their face and secure their helmets. It consists of pulling the hair back into a tight bun or knot at the top or back of the head.
The samurai ponytail is a symbol of strength, honor and discipline and can be seen today on some martial artists and sumo wrestlers. The samurai ponytail can be styled in different ways, such as with shaved sides, braids or bangs.
To achieve the Samurai Ponytail look, check out some of the most popular Japanese hairstyles for men. This style features a top knot or ponytail with shaved sides and back. The look is inspired by traditional Japanese samurai hairstyles, and can add a unique cultural touch to your everyday look.
6. Long Blond Hair High Ponytail
Long blond hair can be styled in various ways but one of the most popular options for men is the high ponytail. A high ponytail is a sleek and professional look that can also show off your facial features and highlight your hair texture. To achieve this hairstyle, you need to have medium to long hair that is smooth and healthy. You can use a hairbrush or a comb to gather your hair at the crown of your head and secure it with a hair tie or a bandana.
You can leave some strands loose at the front or sides for a more casual look or tuck them behind your ears for some more polished appearance. A high ponytail is a versatile hairstyle that can be worn for different occasions from work to parties.
7. Long Side Braided And Ponytail
If you want to add some flair to your long hair, you can try a long side braided and ponytail style. This hairstyle involves braiding a section of your hair on one side of your head, starting from the front and ending at the back. Then, you gather the rest of your hair and the braided section into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
This style gives you a cool and edgy look that works for casual or formal occasions. You can also experiment with different types of braids such as French, Dutch or fishtail, to create different effects.
To add some flair to your hair, try a braided ponytail hairstyle. This style adds texture and detail to the traditional ponytail, giving it a new twist. With so many different braid styles to choose from, this braided ponytail can be customized to fit your unique style.
8. Top Knot Ponytail With Black Beard
A top knot ponytail with black beard is a stylish and trendy hairstyle for men who want to show off their facial hair and long locks. To achieve this look, you need to have medium to long hair and a full beard. Here are the steps to create a top knot ponytail with black beard:
– Wash and condition your hair and beard with products that suit your hair type and texture.
– Dry your hair and beard with a towel or a blow dryer on low heat.
– Brush your hair and beard to remove any tangles and knots.
– Gather your hair at the crown of your head and secure it with a hair tie that matches your hair color. You can leave some strands loose for a messy look or pull them tight for a sleek look.
– Twist your ponytail around itself and wrap it into a bun. Tuck the ends under the bun and secure it with another hair tie or some bobby pins.
– Apply some pomade, wax or gel to your beard and comb it through to shape it and give it some shine.
– You can also trim your beard to make it neat and even or leave it natural for a rugged look. You have now created a top knot ponytail with black beard that will make you stand out from the crowd.
9. Half Ponytail Black Hair
One of the most popular ponytail hairstyles for men is the half ponytail, which is ideal for those who want to keep some length and texture in their hair. The half ponytail is also a versatile look that can be worn casually or formally, depending on how you style it. To achieve this look, you need to have black hair that is at least shoulder-length or longer.
You can either leave your hair natural or straighten it for a sleeker appearance. Then, gather half of your hair at the crown of your head and secure it with a hair tie leaving the rest of your hair loose. You can also add some accessories such as a bandana or a hat, to spice up your look. The half ponytail is a great way to show off your black hair and express your personality.
To add an edgy twist to this classic look, try a two-ponytail hairstyle. This style can be achieved by creating two ponytails on top of your head and letting the remaining hair hang loose. It’s perfect for those with black hair, as it allows the natural texture to shine.
10. Ponytail On Top For Thick Hair
If you have thick hair and want to try a ponytail on top, here are some tips to achieve a stylish look. First, you need to have enough length on the top of your head to pull your hair back into a ponytail. You can keep the sides and back shorter for contrast or let them grow out for a more uniform appearance. Second, you need to use a good hair product to tame your thick hair and prevent frizz.
You can choose a gel, pomade or wax depending on the hold and shine you prefer. Third, you need to secure your ponytail with a strong elastic band that matches your hair color. You can also wrap a strand of hair around the base of the ponytail for a more polished look. Finally, you can experiment with different heights and positions of your ponytail on top. You can go for a high ponytail that shows off your face or a lower one that creates a more relaxed vibe. You can also try a half ponytail or a braided ponytail for some variety.
11. Low Ponytail Black Hair
A low ponytail is a versatile and stylish hairstyle for men with black hair. It can be worn with tapered sides, an undercut or a fade depending on your preference. A low ponytail can also showcase your hair texture, whether it is wavy, curly or dreadlocked.
To create a low ponytail, you need medium to long hair that can be pulled back at the nape of your neck and secured with a hair elastic. You can also leave some loose strands at the front for a more youthful and casual look. A low ponytail is a great option for men who want to keep their hair out of their face and look professional at the same time.
12. Preppy Ponytail Blonde Highlight
If you want to add some flair to your preppy ponytail, you might want to consider adding some blonde highlights. Blonde highlights can create a contrast with your natural hair color and make your ponytail stand out. Whether you have dark or light hair, there is a blonde shade that can suit you. Here are some tips on how to achieve a preppy ponytail with blonde highlights for men.
– First, you need to decide how much blonde you want in your hair. You can go for subtle streaks or bold chunks depending on your preference and style.
– Next, you need to choose a blonde shade that matches your skin tone and eye color. Generally, cooler blondes work better for fair skin and warm blondes work better for tan skin. You can also experiment with different tones such as platinum, honey or caramel.
– Then, you need to find a professional hairstylist who can bleach and dye your hair with the desired blonde shade. Bleaching can damage your hair if not done properly so it’s best to leave it to the experts.
– After getting your blonde highlights, you need to take care of your hair by using shampoo and conditioner formulated for color-treated hair. You also need to protect your hair from heat and sun exposure as they can fade your color and dry out your hair.
– Finally, you need to style your preppy ponytail with some pomade or gel. Gather your hair at the back of your head and secure it with a hair tie.
To rock the perfect preppy ponytail with blonde highlights, you can check out sexy blonde men’s hairstyles for inspiration. This style is perfect for those who want to add a touch of color to their hair. The highlighted sections will add dimension and depth to your ponytail, making it stand out from the crowd.
13. Small Braided Ponytail
A small braided ponytail is a stylish and trendy hairstyle for men who want to show off their long hair. It consists of braiding small sections of hair and then pulling them back into a low or high ponytail.
This hairstyle can add some texture and dimension to your hair as well as keep it out of your face. You can also experiment with different types of braids such as box braids, cornrows or French braids. A small braided ponytail is suitable for any occasion, whether you want to look professional from casual to edgy.
14. Blond Top Knot Ponytail Black Hair
Blonde hair is not a common choice for black men, but it can create a striking contrast with their natural hair color. One way to rock blonde hair as a black man is to opt for a top knot ponytail. This hairstyle involves shaving the sides and back of the head leaving a section of longer hair on top.
The top hair can be dyed blonde, either completely or with highlights, and then tied into a small bun at the crown of the head. This style can give you a modern and edgy look that stands out from the crowd.
15. Low Ponytail Blond Hair
Low ponytail blond hair men are a stylish and trendy option for those who want to keep their hair long but also out of their face. This hairstyle can be achieved by growing your hair to at least shoulder length and then securing it at the nape of your neck with a hair tie.
You can also add some texture and volume to your hair by using a sea salt spray or a dry shampoo. Low ponytail blond hair men can rock this look with confidence and flair as it showcases their features and adds a touch of sophistication to their appearance.
If you are looking for more blonde hair ideas, check out these gorgeous dark blonde hairstyles. From beachy waves to sleek and straight looks, there is something for every hair type.
16. Small High Ponytail
A small high-top ponytail for men is a stylish and versatile hairstyle that can suit different hair types and occasions. It involves pulling up the hair on the top of the head into a tight or loose bun, while keeping the sides and back short or faded.
A small high on top ponytail can create a contrast between the long and short hair as well as a sleek and edgy look. Some men may also add braids, twists or accessories to their ponytail for more flair. A small high ponytail is also easy to maintain and can keep the hair out of the face.
17. Blond High Braided Ponytail
A blond high braided ponytail is a hairstyle that some men choose to wear for various reasons. It involves pulling the hair up and securing it with a band or a clip, then braiding the length of the hair and tying it at the end. This style can create a sleek and sophisticated look, as well as keep the hair out of the face and neck.
Some men who wear this hairstyle may do so for cultural or personal reasons such as expressing their identity or following a tradition. Others may simply like the way it looks or feels. There is no right or wrong way to wear a blond high braided ponytail, as long as it suits the individual and their preferences.
This style is perfect for those who want to mix up their braids. Try tribal braids to achieve this look. These unique braids have different patterns and parts, creating a more dramatic effect.
18. Blond Messy High Bun Ponytail
A blond messy high bun ponytail is a hairstyle that can be worn by men who want to keep their hair out of their face while still looking stylish. It involves pulling the hair up into a loose bun at the top of the head and leaving some strands hanging out for a causal effect. This hairstyle can be suitable for various occasions such as work, school or sports. To achieve this look, you will need a hair elastic, some bobby pins and some hairspray or gel.
19. Two Braided Ponytail
Two braided ponytail men are a trendy and stylish way to style long hair for men. Braids can add texture or dimension and flair to any ponytail, whether it’s high, low or half-up. Braids can also help keep hair out of the face and prevent tangling. To achieve this look, you need to section your hair into two parts and braid each one separately. You can choose to braid your hair from the roots or leave some loose hair at the top for a more casual vibe. Then, secure the braids with elastic bands and pull them back into a ponytail. You can also wrap a strand of hair around the base of the ponytail for a sleek finish. Two braided ponytail men are a versatile and easy hairstyle that can suit any occasion.
20. High Braided Ponytail With Long Beard
A high braided ponytail with a long beard is a bold and stylish look for men who want to stand out from the crowd. This hairstyle combines the elegance of a classic braid with the ruggedness of a full beard, creating a contrast that is eye-catching and unique. To achieve this look, you need to have long hair that reaches at least your shoulders and a beard that is well-groomed and trimmed. Here are the steps to create a high braided ponytail with a long beard:
– Wash and condition your hair and beard with products that suit your hair type and texture.
– Dry your hair and beard with a towel or a blow dryer but leave them slightly damp.
– Brush your hair and beard to remove any tangles or knots.
– Gather your hair at the top of your head and secure it with an elastic band.
– Divide your hair into three equal sections and start braiding them from the base of the ponytail to the ends.
– Secure the end of the braid with another elastic band or a hair tie.
– Apply some beard oil or balm to your beard and comb it through to make it smooth and shiny.
– You can also add some accessories to your hairstyle, such as beads, rings, or clips, to make it more personalized and fun. You have now created a high braided ponytail with a long beard that will surely turn heads and impress everyone who sees it. Enjoy your new hairstyle and rock it with confidence!
Try out some of the undercut hairstyles as this can accentuate the high braided ponytail aspect while show off a well-kept beard. This timeless look is great for any occasion.
21. Half Pony Half Down With Very Long Hair
A half pony half down hairstyle is a great option for men with very long hair who want to show off their length and texture while also keeping some hair out of their face. This style can be achieved by dividing the hair into two sections, one on the top and one on the bottom.
The top section is then pulled back and secured with a hair tie leaving the bottom section loose and free. This creates a contrast between the sleek ponytail and the flowing hair. A half pony half down hairstyle can work well with various hair types such as wavy, curly or straight. It can also be paired with different hair colors, such as sandy brown blonde ombre or natural black.
22. Half Short Pony Gray Hair
If you are looking for a trendy and stylish way to wear your grey hair, you might want to consider a half short pony hairstyle. This is a versatile option that can suit men of different ages and hair types. A half short pony hairstyle involves keeping the sides and back of your hair short, while leaving some length on the top.
You can then pull the top section of your hair into a small ponytail at the back of your head leaving some strands loose at the front. This will create a contrast between the sleek ponytail and the textured fringe, adding some dimension and movement to your look. A half short pony hairstyle can also highlight your natural grey color making it look more vibrant and sophisticated. You can pair this hairstyle with a short beard or stubble for a balanced and masculine appearance.
Take some inspiration from these gorgeous gray hairstyles to add some youthful looks to your style statement. Gray hair can be tricky to style, but with proper ponytail techniques, it’s possible to make your hair look voluminous and elegant. So why not give it a try and flaunt your gray hair with confidence?
23. Micro Pony With Wavy Hair
If you have wavy hair and want to try a new hairstyle, you might want to consider a micro pony with wavy hair. This is a trendy and stylish look that can suit men of different ages and personalities. Here are some tips on how to achieve this look:
– Start by washing and conditioning your hair with products that enhance your natural waves and add some volume.
– Dry your hair with a towel or a diffuser, scrunching it gently to define your curls.
– Apply some pomade or wax to your hair, focusing on the ends and the roots.
– Gather your hair at the back of your head leaving some strands loose at the front and sides for a casual effect.
– Tie your hair with a small elastic band creating a tiny ponytail that sticks out from your head.
– You can also wrap a strand of hair around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic and add some flair.
And there you have it, a micro pony with wavy hair for men. This is a simple and easy way to style your hair without spending too much time or effort. You can rock this look for any occasion, whether it’s a casual day out or a formal event. Just make sure to keep your hair moisturized and healthy, and you’ll be good to go.
24. Ponytail With Messy And Curly Long Hair
A ponytail with messy and curly long hair can be a stylish and versatile hairstyle for men. It can show off your natural texture and give you a relaxed and casual look. To achieve this style, you will need a hair tie and some curl-enhancing products.
First, apply some curl cream or gel to your damp hair and scrunch it with your fingers to define your curls. Then, gather your hair at the back of your head and secure it with a hair tie. You can leave some strands loose at the front for a more laid-back vibe. Alternatively, you can also try a half-up half-down ponytail for a different look.
Achieving a stylish ponytail with messy and curly long hair can be effortless. Try incorporating puff hairstyles for curly hair into your routine, which can help give your hair volume and dimension while still maintaining a low-maintenance style. This hairstyle works best for men with naturally curly or wavy hair.
25. Half Short Pony Layered Blond Hair
If you want to try a trendy and versatile hairstyle, you may want to consider half short pony layered blond hair for men. This style combines the best of both worlds: short hair on the sides and back, and long hair on the top that can be pulled into a ponytail or left loose. The layered cut adds texture and movement to the blond hair, making it look more lively and stylish. Here are some tips on how to achieve this look:
– Start with clean and damp hair. Apply some volumizing mousse or spray to the roots and blow-dry your hair with a round brush, lifting it at the roots for extra volume.
– Use a flat iron or a curling wand to create some waves or curls on the top section of your hair. You can also leave it straight if you prefer.
– Gather the top section of your hair into a half ponytail, leaving some strands out for a causal effect. Secure it with a hair tie that matches your hair color.
– Use some hairspray or wax to tame any flyaways and add some shine to your blond hair.
26. Viking Ponytail Hairstyle
The Ponytail Hairstyle with Viking Braids is a popular and trendy look for men who want to add a touch of style and masculinity to their hair. This hairstyle combines the classic ponytail with intricate Viking braids to create a unique and powerful look. The braids are usually styled on the sides and back of the head, while the ponytail is tied at the crown.
This style is perfect for men with long hair who want to keep it out of their face while maintaining a rugged and masculine appearance. To achieve this look, it’s important to find a skilled hairstylist that who can create the perfect Viking braid and ponytail combination.
27. Half-Ponytail Hairstyle With Viking Beard
Looking for a trendy and versatile hairstyle for men? Consider the half-ponytail hairstyle with Viking braids! This edgy look combines the classic half-up hairstyle with bold braids that are reminiscent of Viking warriors. It’s perfect for guys who want to add some edge to their look while still keeping it practical and easy to maintain.
The Viking braids add a unique touch to the traditional half-ponytail, making it a great choice for guys who want to stand out from the crowd. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your hairstyle game, give the half-ponytail with Viking braids a try!
Looking for an iconic and authentic men’s hairstyle? Try bold Viking braids featured in 35 Bold Viking Braids for Men’s Authentic Look. This hairstyle can add texture and edge to a half-ponytail hairstyle, especially when paired with a thick Viking beard.
28. Half-Braid And Braided Ponytail Hairstyle
The Half-Braid Hairstyle for Viking Braids is a trendy and masculine look for men that has been gaining popularity in recent years. This hairstyle features a half-up and half-down braided look that is perfect for those who want to embrace their inner warrior. Viking braids are typically associated with long hair, but this Hairstyle is a versatile option for men with shorter hair still as well.
This style can be achieved with a variety of braiding techniques and can be personalized with beads, feathers or other accessories. If you’re looking for a unique and stylish hairstyle, the Half-Braid Hairstyle for Viking Braids is worth considering.
29. Fishtail And Ponytail Braid
If you’re looking for a unique and trendy hairstyle for men, the Fishtail Braid and Ponytail is an excellent choice. This braiding technique involves weaving strands of hair together to create a distinctive “fishbone” pattern.This’s a versatile style that can be worn in a variety of settings from casual to formal. Viking style for man also incorporated Braids, which were popular among the warriors in winter.
By adding a fishtail and ponytail to your Viking hairstyle, you’ll achieve an authentic and rugged look that’s perfect for any occasion. Try this style for a modern twist on warrior classic hairstyle.
30. Undercut With Braided Ponytail Hairstyle
One of the most popular hairstyles for Viking women is the undercut with braided ponytail. This hairstyle combines the practicality of shaving the sides of the head to keep cool and avoid lice, with the elegance of a long braid that can be decorated with beads, ribbons, or metal rings. The undercut with braided ponytail also shows off the strength and beauty of Viking women, who are not afraid to fight alongside their men or explore new lands.
31. Long Side Braids With Ponytail
Long side braids with a ponytail, also known as Viking braids, have become increasingly popular among men in recent years. These braids are characterized by their intricate and unique patterns that are designed to showcase masculinity and strength. The style involves braiding long hair on one or both sides of the head, creating a bold and edgy look that is sure to turn heads.
Not only are long side braids visually striking, but they also offer practical benefits, such as keeping hair out of the face during physical activity. Whether you’re looking to make a statement or simply want a practical and stylish way to manage long hair, Viking braids are an excellent choice.
32. Dreadlock Weave With Ponytail
Dreadlock weave with ponytail is a unique and stylish way for men to showcase their individuality and embrace their inner Viking. This style combines the traditional braiding techniques of Viking culture with the iconic look of dreadlocks, resulting in a distinctive and eye-catching appearance.
With the right care and maintenance, this style can last for weeks making it perfect for those who want a low-maintenance yet edgy look. Whether you’re looking to make a bold statement or simply want to try something new, the dreadlock weave for Viking braids is a great choice for men who want to stand out from the crowd.
33. Viking Cornrows With Small Ponytail
Viking Cornrows with small ponytail hairstyle, also known as Viking Braids for Men is a unique and stylish hairdo that has gained popularity in recent times. This hairstyle is inspired by the ancient Viking warriors who were known for their braided hairstyles. The Viking Braids for Men is a combination of intricate cornrows and braids, giving a masculine and fierce look.
This hairstyle is versatile and can be styled in various ways making it perfect for any occasion. Whether you have long or short hair, this hairstyle can be customized to suit your preferences. With its growing popularity, the Viking Cornrows Hairstyle is a trend to watch out for in the world of men’s grooming.
34. Braided Top Knot Long Braided Pony
Looking for a unique and stylish way to rock your Viking braids as a man? Look no further than the Braided Top Knot with a long braided pony! This trendy hairstyle combines the classic braided look with a bold topknot for a fierce and edgy result. Perfect for men who want to stand out from the crowd, the Braided Topknot is versatile enough for both casual and formal occasions.
Whether you’re heading to a festival or a job interview, this style is sure to turn heads. So why wait? Try out the Braided Top Knot for your next haircut and show off your Viking braids like never before!
35. Blue Long Braid Ponytail Undercut
One of the most popular hairstyles for women who want to combine a feminine and edgy look is the blue braid ponytail undercut. This style involves shaving one or both sides of the head, leaving a long section of hair on top that can be dyed blue and braided into a ponytail.
The contrast between the shaved and braided parts creates a striking visual effect that can be customized with different braid styles, accessories and colors. The blue braid ponytail undercut is a versatile and fun way to express your personality and creativity through your hair.
For longer hair, consider the bold and trendy Blue Long Braid Ponytail Undercut. Pair it with some modern blue and green hair colors to create a striking and unique look that is sure to turn heads.
36. Curly Ponytail Braids Undercut
One of the most popular hairstyles for women who want to combine edgy and feminine vibes is the undercut with ponytail braids.
This style involves shaving the sides and back of the head, leaving some hair on top to create a contrast. The hair on top can be styled into one or more braids, depending on the length and preference.
The braids can be tied into a high or low ponytail or left loose for a more casual look. The undercut with ponytail braids is a versatile and trendy hairstyle that can suit different face shapes and personalities.