Child, Youth & School Services is currently open for business as usual.
informed: like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Hood.CYSS | facebook.com/Hood.CYSS.Teen
The CYSS Sensations quarterly magazine is a great resource about Child, Youth and School Services. Each edition will be full of activities, classes, programs, services, and special events information and schedules. more...
Parent Central Services
located at 761st Tank Battalion Ave., Bldg 121, Rm 140
- Appointments recommended for all registrations, both initial and renewal
- Walk-in registrations are welcome until 1530 Monday-Thursday (appointments will have priority)
- Registrations by appointment only on Friday
Payments, SKIESUnlimited and Youth Sports enrollments, document updates, wait list inquiries and general information are available during all hours of operation.
Parent Central Services will be open until 1730 each Wednesday (walk-in registrations welcome until 1630)! Call today for an appointment!
Phone: 254-287-8029 | Fax: 254-287-5123
Annual Registration is FREE
Families in or out processing to another installation now may communicate via e-mail to place their name on the waiting list for child care at the new installation.
- Several options for child care are available on and off post. Some age groups may have a waiting list for center based care. To inquire about full day or part day child care, e-mail Parent Central Services.
- CYSS Child Care Fees are based on Total Family Income
Documents required for registration
include the following:
- Military / Civilian Identification Card
- AKO email address required for Active Duty Military.
- Shot Records - must be current at the time or registration
- Proof of Parent(s) Income Leave & Earnings Statement / Pay Voucher
- Health Assessment or Sports Physical (required for all children participating in Youth Sports & Fitness activities)
- 3 Local Emergency Designees
Print and bring COMPLETED forms with you when you register your child. The following forms can be found at CYS Services Online.
- Health Screening Tool #1 – one per child required
- DoD Child Care Fee Application – one per family required
- Health Assessment Form – to be completed by health care provider. Required for all children below 6th grade. New registrations only will be given one 30 day grace period.
Eligible patrons include Active Duty military personnel, DoD Civilian personnel paid from both appropriated funds (APF) and non-appropriated funds (NAF), reservists on active duty or during inactive duty personnel training, and DoD Contractors.
Special Needs Accommodation Process (SNAP)
Children with asthma/respiratory disorders, allergies, dietary restrictions, diabetes, seizures, autism, or other health or behavioral concerns that require accommodation and/or medication, are required to complete SNAP. This process, which includes a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, assists Families in determining the safest, least restrictive, and most appropriate placement for children and teens.
IAW DA Regulations, complete and current immunizations are required for all CYSS participants. Exceptions based on religious and medical reasons must be submitted to Fort Hood Preventive Medicine. Exception requests will be approved or denied by Fort Hood Preventive Medicine. State of Texas Immunization Waivers and reasons of conscious will not be accepted.