The CYSS Sensations quarterly magazine is a great resource about Child, Youth and School Services. Each edition will be full of activities, classes, programs, services, and special events information and schedules. more...
Parent Central Services
Bldg 121, Rm 140 - 761st Tank Battalion Ave.
CYSS Holiday Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Walk-in registrations welcome until 3:30 pm Mon - Thurs
- Registration by appointment only on Friday
Extended hours Wednesdays 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Appointments are recommended for all registrations, both initial and renewal
- Wednesday walk-in registrations welcome until 4:30 pm
Payments, SKIESUnlimited and Youth Sports enrollments, document updates, wait list inquiries and general information are available during all hours of operation.
Phone: 254-287-8029 | Fax: 254-287-5123
Annual Registration is FREE
- Several options for child care are available on and off post. Some age groups may have a waiting list for center based care. To inquire about full day or part day child care, e-mail Parent Central Services.
- CYSS Child Care Fees are based on Total Family Income
Documents and items required for registration
• Military / Civilian ID Card
Current shot records
Completion of a Health Screening Tool
(additional forms, completed by your health care provider, may be required)
Health Assessment (a 30 day grace period is given to those registering with Fort Hood CYSS for the first time)
Current household income verification (LES/pay stubs) will be used to calculate Total Family Income (TFI). Your Family’s TFI will determine your fee category for full time, part time, before/after school care and camps.
- Youth in 6th grade and older:
- Teen registration packet (can be picked up and dropped off at PCS or any Youth Center, with verification of ID card)
Additional Registration Information:
- A sports physical is required for all children prior to participating in Youth Sports & Fitness activities.
- A Family Care Plan is required for all single and dual military (a 30 day grace period is given).
- 2 local emergency contacts are required for all ages.
- Completion of Special Needs Accommodation Process is required before registration, if applicable.
- Registration must be renewed annually.
Registration documents can be found at CYS Services Online
Log in or sign in as a guest and click on the “Forms-Links” drop-down menu.
Eligible CYSS patrons include Active Duty military personnel, DoD Civilian personnel paid from both appropriated funds (APF) and non-appropriated funds (NAF), reservists on active duty or during inactive duty personnel training, and DoD Contractors.
Special Needs Accommodation Process (SNAP)
Children with asthma/respiratory disorders, allergies, dietary restrictions, diabetes, seizures, autism, or other health or behavioral concerns that require accommodation and/or medication, are required to complete SNAP. This process, which includes a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, assists Families in determining the safest, least restrictive, and most appropriate placement for children and teens. SNAP completion is required for annual CYSS registration, when applicable.
IAW DA Regulations, complete and current immunizations are required for all CYSS participants. Exceptions based on religious and medical reasons must be submitted to Fort Hood Preventive Medicine. Exception requests will be approved or denied by Fort Hood Preventive Medicine. State of Texas Immunization Waivers and reasons of conscious will not be accepted.