Forget traditional briefcases and jump right to the following 15 best tactical briefcases & laptop bags for a quick choice to make your life easier. Read on here!
People may get too familiar with traditional briefcases containing necessary gears for work on the move. But, you sometimes find difficulties in carrying so many required tools or belongings, especially with a guarantee for important ones like laptops, urgent papers. It is wise to choose the best tactical briefcase for removing that trouble that you have every day.
Known as a military-style, you can hold almost essential gears in the best tactical briefcase or laptop bags without bothering about their durability and convenience. It is time to make your hand free from things when moving to work and get ready for everything available in just a briefcase.
As a result of meeting the desired demands for improving ordinary briefcases, various launched designs of tactical briefcases may cause you to have a headache for making a final decision. However, all of the top 15 best tactical briefcases are within your reach in this article for your wise choice.
Don’t wander everywhere for overwhelmed information, here you go!
Table of Contents
- What are The Best Tactical Briefcases & Laptop Bags?
- All Tactical Briefcase & Laptop Bags – Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Tactical Briefcases & Laptop Bags Reviews in 2022
- Best Overall: HAZARD 4 MOD(TM) Tactical Briefcase
- Best for Lawyer: BIAGIO Men’s Lawyers Briefcase
- Best for Backpack: 5.11 Rush LBD MIKE
- Best for Work: First Tactical Executive Briefcase
- Best for Laptop: Rothco Molle Tactical Laptop Briefcase
- Best for Young Professionals: 5.11 RUSH Delivery MIKE Tactical Messenger Bag
- Best for EDC: Direct Action Messenger Tactical Bag
- Best for The Military: ProCase Tactical Gun Range Bag Pistol Shooting Duffle Bag
- Best for Multifunction: Condor 153 Tactical Briefcase
- Best for Realtors: BRA1NST0RM Genuine Laptop Briefcase
- Best for Business Trips: BLACK OPS, DRAGO GEAR Tactical Laptop Briefcase
- Best for Men: Lifewit 17 inch Men’s Military Laptop Messenger Bag
- Best for Travel: Seibertron Pro-Multifunction Shoulder Messenger Bag
- Best for Doctors: KOI Medical Unisex Nurse Bag Black
- Best for Budget: Tactical Briefcase Men’s Military Briefcase
- Tactical Briefcases’ Buyer Guide: How To Choose A Right Briefcase?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Top Picks
What are The Best Tactical Briefcases & Laptop Bags?
Standing out from the top list, we highly suggest that HAZARD 4 MOD(TM) Tactical Briefcase should be the best tactical briefcase & laptop bags and First Tactical Executive Briefcase should be the runner-up one. To explain more about this, just go to detailed reviews to persuade its unique features. Right here, we would like to come up with the below top 15 best tactical briefcases for this year:
Best Overall: HAZARD 4 MOD(TM) Tactical Briefcase
“Perfect capacity, tough materials, nicely-padded layers, well-arranged construction, and flexible uses.”.
Good for Lawyers: BIAGIO Men’s Lawyers Briefcase
“Professional appearance, high-quality leather material, roomy compartments, and pocket for business needs.”
Good for Backpack: 5.11 Rush LBD MIKE
“Large capacity, durable fabrics, secure zipper closure, multi-use pockets, and flexible utility.”
Good for Work: First Tactical Executive Briefcase
“Office-to-field style, utility pockets, large compartments, and a firm yet comfortable strap.”
Good for Laptops: Rothco Molle Tactical Laptop Briefcase
“Spacious compartments, handy pouches, tough and well-made construction.”
Good for Young Professionals: 5.11 RUSH Delivery MIKE Tactical Messenger Bag
“Multiple carry options, sturdy material, ambidextrous design, and good organization.”
Good for EDC: Direct Action Messenger Tactical Bag
“Well-organized construction, strong traps, nice zipper, accessible pockets, and low-profile design.”
Good for The Military: ProCase Tactical Gun Range Bag
“Great storage, adjustable dividers, Strong fabric, fully padded compartments, and pockets for safe carrying.”
Good for Multifunction: Condor 153 Tactical Briefcase
“Versatile compartments with good organization, comfortable straps, various pockets for utility.”
Good for Realtors: BRA1NST0RM Genuine Laptop Briefcase
“Eye-catching and professional design, impressive details, great quality materials, well-organized pockets.”
Good for Business Trips: BLACK OPS, DRAGO GEAR Tactical Laptop Briefcase
“Rugged construction, well-padded pockets, nice zipper and velcro, great division of space.”
Good for Men: Lifewit 17 inch Men’s Military Laptop Messenger Bag
“Versatile, practical yet stylish design, strong fabric, roomy compartments, and multi-purpose pockets.”
Good for Travel: Seibertron Pro-Multifunction Shoulder Messenger Bag
“Well-made construction, high-quality material, good pockets, anti-shock pads for protection, and nicely designed.”
Good for Doctors: KOI Medical Unisex Nurse Bag Black
“Lightweight yet durable materials, perfect size for equipment, functional pockets, and professional design.”
Best for Budget: Tactical Briefcase Men’s Military Briefcase
“Rugged and lightweight materials, multi-purpose pockets, padded layers, easy to clean.”
All Tactical Briefcase & Laptop Bags – Comparison Chart
Making an overview of the the best tactical briefcase & laptop bags’ main specifications gives you a general look before moving to detailed analysis or reviewing after that for the difference.
Here is a comparison chart that you may take your time to consult first.
|Best Tactical Briefcase||It's Best for||Dimension||Capacity||Main materials|
|HAZARD 4 MOD(TM) Tactical Briefcase||Best overall||17.75"L x 12.6"W x 5.2"D||15.9 L||1000D Cordura(R)|
|BIAGIO Men’s Lawyers Briefcase||Best for Lawyers||17"L x 5.9"W x 12"D||20.3 L||Napa Leather|
|5.11 Rush LBD Molle Tactical Duffel Bag Backpack||Best for backpack||20''L x 10''W x 11''D||39.9 L||1050D nylon|
|First Tactical Executive Briefcase||Best for work||16.5"L x 5.25"W x 10.5"D||25.9 L||1000D nylon|
|Rothco Molle Tactical Laptop Briefcase||Best for laptop||19''Lx 4''W x 14.5''D||18.1 L||600D Polyester|
|5.11 RUSH Delivery MIKE Tactical Messenger Bag||Best for young professionals||14"L x 3.5"W x 9.5"D||6.3 L||1050D Nylon|
|Direct Action Messenger Tactical Bag||Best for EDC||13.7''L x 10'' W x 5''D||10 L||500D Cordura|
|ProCase Tactical Gun Range Bag||Best for the military||16.9''L x 9.84''W x 9.84''D||26.8 L||600D oxford fabric|
|Condor 153 Tactical Briefcase||Best for multifunction||21''L x 12"W x 6"D||24.8 L||Polyester|
|BRA1NST0RM Genuine Laptop Briefcase||Best for realtors||15.4''L x 11''W x 2.8''D||7.8 L||Leather|
|BLACK OPS, DRAGO GEAR Tactical Laptop Briefcase||Best for business trips||18.5''L x 5.5''W x 13''D||21.7 L||Polyester|
|Lifewit 17 inch Men's Military Laptop Messenger Bag||Best for men||17.7''L x 6.3''W x 13.4''D||24.5 L||Nylon|
|Seibertron Pro-Multifunction Shoulder Messenger Bag||Best for travel||17''L x 12.9''W x 2.9''D||10.4 L||Nylon|
|KOI Medical Unisex Nurse Bag Black||Best for doctors||18''L x 12''W x 2''D||7.1 L||Polyester|
|Tactical Briefcase Men's Military Briefcase||Best for budget||17.7"L x 16"W x 13.4"D||62 L||600D Nylon|
Top 15 Best Tactical Briefcases & Laptop Bags Reviews in 2022
Before having an ultimate option, you need to know the nature of one or more specific tactical briefcases & laptop bags from the best ones given in this article. These analyses include core information for your easy reference.
Best Overall: HAZARD 4 MOD(TM) Tactical Briefcase
- 1 Removable flap compresses bulk with adjustable over-sized lock-buckle-straps
- Front loop fasteners for patches or personalized badges
- A top flap peels completely with double parallel zippers and hides inside the pocket.
- Loads of Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE)
- A padded laptop pocket is hidden
- Top zipper closure
- The bag’s two – straps handle with a velcro wrap-around cover.
- Drop-down shelf for work opposite to full-organizer for accessories
|Dimension||17.75 x 12.6 x 5.2 inches|
|Item weight||3.6 lbs|
|Main material||1000D Cordura(R)|
|Total gear capacity||15.9 L|
HAZARD 4 created this design like the best overall tactical briefcase among hundreds of models dedicated to the primary purpose. To explain this statement, you can look at a perfect mixture of material for durability and comfort. The removable flap attracts people at first sight by a window patch where you can stick a personalized badge to differentiate your bag from others’.
Not only is it a protective layer but also an individual design. By arranging the essential gear, you can easily access contents through compartments right on the flap. Smooth zipper closure and Velcro gives you a quick opening or closing.
The bag is designed with Molle straps in the front or inside the place, even on the side pockets or on the top of the container lid to add a custom gear container. It seems fantastic for you to explore a well-organized interior space covered by the flap with a drop-down shelf for the work area and multi-pouches for tools like pens, knives, lights, etc.
And to hold a laptop securely, a padded pocket beside it can accommodate one up to 17″. Also, the main compartment is perfectly sized for the most common utensils. As a result of well-made construction, people can bring it with their shoulders, handle them to work at the office, or for EDC as an excellent companion.
- Most robust yet softest fabric for durability and comfort
- Water-resistant coating and heavily padded/soft-lined features to protect gears
- Big capacity with Molle straps and lots of places to organize
- Smooth zipper and convenient Velcro
- Accessible compartments from outside to inside
- Flexible for a briefcase, laptop – messenger or go – bag
- The design of a single nylon strap on the flap doesn’t make much comfort
Best for Lawyer: BIAGIO Men’s Lawyers Briefcase
- A laptop padding pocket (14″- 15.6″)
- Card slots, note pocket and pen holders in a front pocket
- Adjustable & detachable shoulder strap
- Backside leather belt for easy carrying with a suitcase
|Dimension||17 x 5.9 x 12 inches|
|Item weight||3.45 lbs|
|Main material||Napa Leather|
|Total gear capacity||20.3 L|
Working as a lawyer requires both a smart head and professional as well as a reliable appearance. A bulky and out-of-date brief may sometimes affect the meeting with clients. And BIAGIO contributes to the market with this best briefcase for lawyers having the right choice thanks to its quality and design.
The combination of genuine Nappa leather and thick stitches with primary material colors makes it a fabulous look. Additionally, the shoulder strap is adjustable and detachable for your choice between wearing or just neatly using the handle. The backside leather belt is also of great help for easy carrying with a suitcase.
When it comes to structures, this model meets the demand for holding essential items for a business like a laptop, iPad, notebook, card, etc. The main compartment can accommodate enough for a laptop up to 17″. Besides, the padded laptop pocket offers you secure carrying on the move.
- Genuine soft leather for a professional and fashionable look
- Double-stitched seams with thick stitching for durability
- Roomy compartments with multi-purpose pockets with secure zippers
- The padded laptop pocket for security
- Wide luggage strap on the back of the bag for convenient travels
- Soft leather may limit the capacity of concealing contents
Best for Backpack: 5.11 Rush LBD MIKE
- Outside MOLLE with name tape for customization
- External compression straps and side velcro grab handles
- Adjustable straps converting to a backpack
- Water-proof 1050D Nylon
- Lockable & self-healing YKK zippers with flex hardware
- CCW, internal zippered mesh org and external rear slip pocket
|Dimension||20 x 10 x 11 inches|
|Item weight||2.4 Ibs|
|Main material||1050D nylon|
|Total gear capacity||39.9 L|
With the mission of creating products for the most demanding tasks, 5.11 always satisfies people by brilliant ones. If you are looking for a tactical briefcase serving best for a backpack, this model is a clue for you. Though that model works well as a backpack with a vast capacity instead of a briefcase, it looks like that when using the grab handle.
You can find it reliable for any missions and situations thanks to innovative fabrics, sturdy structure, and flexible design. With durable 1050D Nylon, it is durable enough for bearing heavy gears to go everywhere. Moreover, the large space inside the bag provides terrific storage for everything that you need to carry.
CCW, slip, and mesh org pockets combined with a roomy main compartment are engineered for multiple purposes: tactical assault, hunting, hiking, and emergencies. Zippers equipped with pockets and dividers give you a well-secured bag with no worries. With lashing straps and compression straps, that design can be worn as a backpack on the move for convenience.
- High-quality fabrics for functionality and durability
- Large capacity for a good storage
- Fit everything perfectly for any missions
- The flexibility of converting to a backpack
- Good and practical design
- The lack of a single, long shoulder strap limiting other uses
Best for Work: First Tactical Executive Briefcase
- Eight external, eight internal pockets
- Drop pockets, and a hidden front hook/loop secured pocket, zip-out water bottle/gear pockets
- YKK zippers and Duraflex hardware
- Foam padded computer and main compartments
- A detachable shoulder strap and grab handle
|Dimension||16.5 x 5.25 x 10.5 inches|
|Item weight||2.7 lbs|
|Main material||1000D nylon|
|Total gear capacity||25.9 L|
As an effort to revolute tactical bags, First Tactical is changing how professionals look at the tactical briefcase and outdoor activities. This design may be proved to be best for work based on its office – to -field style. First and foremost, double-strength nylon fabric YKK zippers/Duraflex hardware provide you a rugged bag.
Apart from the pretty large main and laptop compartment, there are three inner drop pockets, a hidden front hook/loop secured bag, and zip out water bottle/gear pockets well-organized VCR extra storage. Foaming padding layers keep these compartments separate and protected while holding the computer or other fragile gears.
Consequently, the capacity is perfectly fit for those who want a bag to serve at the office or field. Primary color and low-profile design make it easy to match with performances at working places, as well.
- Durable fabric material with double strength
- Padding sides of compartments for comfort and guarantee of contents
- Large and handy pockets with right size from big to small gears
- Smooth and secure zipper closure
- The comfortable shoulder strap for bearable loads
- Professional office-to-field style
- The unbalance by the bigger bottom of the laptop compared to the main compartment
Best for Laptop: Rothco Molle Tactical Laptop Briefcase
- 600D Polyester with a PVC coated lining
- A large main compartment with flap
- A removable padded sleeve for laptop
- Zippered file and organizer compartment with id holder
- Carry handle and adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Featuring MOLLE loops on the back
- Three detachable MOLLE Pouches on front
|Dimension||19 x 4 x 14.5 inches|
|Item weight||4.50 lbs|
|Main material||600D Polyester|
|Total gear capacity||18.1 L|
Almost all tactical briefcases give a place for a laptop, but it may limit other compartments. Therefore, finding one best for laptops is necessary if you need to use them every time. Rothco may have penetrated that demand to create this model serving well for the primary purpose of holding laptops.
Consequently, it is designed with a large main compartment with a removable padding sleeve for protection inside and even.
Also, detachable front pouches are ideal for keeping related computer items like power chargers, wireless mice, headphones, etc.
You can be optional for a top carry handle or an adjustable padded shoulder strap to move the bag conveniently. People are often familiar with Molle style when mentioning a tactical briefcase, which is not an exception. Adding a Molle bottle carrier is both compatible and handy for your moving days.
- Spacious capacity for laptop up to 17
- Detachable pouches fit well any power cords and wireless mice
- Tough and well-made construction
- Model gear attainable for personalization
- The strap can sometimes be twisted
Best for Young Professionals: 5.11 RUSH Delivery MIKE Tactical Messenger Bag
- Front and side web platforms, molle, slick stick and back-up belt system compatible
- Quick-access admin panel for pens, knives, etc.
- Integrated quick-draw compartments
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Non-slip cross-body stabilizing strap and luggage handle attachment
- YKK self-healing zippers and durable duraflex hardware
- Purpose-built pouches
|Dimension||14 x 3.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Item weight||2.6 Ibs|
|Main material||1050D Nylon|
|Total gear capacity||6.3 L|
One again, 5.11 doesn’t stop appealing to lots of fans who are finding tactical product life, and that model included best for young professionals due to high utility and good design. Working as a tactical briefcase by grabbing a handle on the go to work or for EDC, you find it easy access to deep compartments with fit sizes.
This item is made of tough Nylon and water resistance for durability and resilience to keep gears safe at any climate or environment. Thanks to the benefit of ambidextrous design, it gives you a quick and handy approach backed up by smooth zippers, Velcro, which is shown right in the front flap.
Wrap-around web platform and MOLLE with Velcro support you with personalized patches or hooking something if you want. The entire organization protected by two Velcro runs under the flap is shown like a quick-access admin panel for keeping hidden essentials pens, knives, business cards, etc.
Side pockets with adjustable straps can hold water bottles, and the main compartment with padding layers may accommodate laptops with safety. The strong grab handle fits to move in a short distance or the removable shoulder strap with clips for long distances. Plus, you can roll up a raincoat or an umbrella through underneath straps for free hands.
- Sturdy and thick material for durability
- Excellent zipper system with Velcro for quick and convenient access
- Good organization of pockets for lots of carrying options
- A comfortable and detachable padded shoulder strap and belly belt
- An active appearance yet suitable for work and EDC
- The limited size of side pockets for larger water bottle holders
Best for EDC: Direct Action Messenger Tactical Bag
- Laser-cut Molle/Pals system
- Velcro ID panel on the front
- Reinforced bottom with elastic cord
- Main compartment lined with Velcro
- YKK zippers with Duraflex hardware
- Padded computer sleeve
- Detachable shoulder and waist straps held into a side flat pocket
- Two internal pockets combined with mesh ones and one water bottle pouch
|Dimension||13.7 x 10 x 5 inches|
|Item weight||3 lbs|
|Main material||500D Cordura|
|Total gear capacity||10 L|
Initially produced for Military and Law Enforcement operators, but the low-profile look and well-made construction of this bag make it the best for EDC. When it comes to the exterior, the large flap with a laser-cut MOLLE system is attractive and covers the bag’s inside for protection. There is a front pouch with a zipper for quick access to something that you want to take first.
Looking at the two sides, you find a water bottle pocket and a slide one with a zipper containing an inside mesh pouch for extra storage. The shoulder strap running around the two sides of the bag makes it well-secured with quick-release buckles and a rubberized pad for flexible and comfortable carry.
A pocket is big enough for an iPad or notebook for an easy grab on the bag’s back.The top grab handle works well in the best tactical briefcase style, and the bottom is excellent for keeping the bag upright by rubberized coating.
There are two large front pockets with mesh pouches, key keepers, pen holders, and another beside pockets for multi-use in the inside parts. The main compartment with a padded sleeve and lined with Velcro provides a roomy yet firm for modular gears. With a decent look, that model serves you well when going out every time.
- Quality materials for heavy-duty missions
- Wide shoulder straps with big buckles for firmness and comfort
- Lots of hook and loop throughout for a quick access
- Excellent construction with double and triple stitched
- Perfect Molle panels with laser cuts for durability and appearance
- Good organizations and design of pockets for superior storage
- A low-profile look fit to everyday uses
- The CCW pocket may limit easy accessibility for some people
Best for The Military: ProCase Tactical Gun Range Bag Pistol Shooting Duffle Bag
- Multiple fully padded compartments and pockets
- Water-resistant fabric
- Wrap-around grab-and-go handles and the adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Two adjustable dividers with magic stickers
- The bottom with five heavy-duty slip-proof feet design
- Six built-in elastic magazine holders
- A built-in insulated bottle holder
- Hoop and look for personal decoration
|Dimension||16.9 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|
|Item weight||1.2 Ibs|
|Main material||600D oxford fabric|
|Total gear capacity||26.8 L|
For meeting these demands for those eager for hunting expeditions and shooting sports outdoors, Procase created this model to regard as the best one for the Military. One of the biggest pluses for ProCase Tactical Gun Range Bag is the massive capacity to hold up to 3-4 pistols and lots of other gears with adjustable dividers with magic stickers.
Featuring multiple fully padded compartments and pockets with strong fabric working well at any climate give good and well-secured storage firearms, pistols, magazines, ammo, ear guards, and everything you need for the range. Six built-in elastic magazine holders and one built-in insulated bottle holder are pretty useful. Their positions on the bag are accessible for a quick grab yet good design.
The strong grab-around grab-and-go handles and the adjustable padded shoulder strap support you well on the move. Equipped with five heavy-duty slip-proof feet design on the bag’s bottom, keep the bag firm on any terrains. The broad front velcro sections give it a personalized appearance.
- High-quality materials for durability and any weather
- Multi-functional pockets for holding essentials
- A huge capacity for everything
- Large velcro section for personalization
- Nice zipper and hook & loop closure for convenience
- Plastic buckles in the shoulder strap may cause worries
Best for Multifunction: Condor 153 Tactical Briefcase
- Condor removable GPS and Water Bottle Pouch
- Hidden pockets with hook and loop closure
- Open-top rear compartment with laptop sleeve
- One large front organizer pocket with loop field for patch attachment
- A wrap-around grab handle and adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Fully padded main compartment with adjustable tether straps to open partially
|Dimension||21 x 12 x 6 inches|
|Item weight||1 Ibs|
|Total gear capacity||24.8 L|
Finding a tactical briefcase working best for multifunction may be challenging, but Condor satisfies people by one like that. You can find it versatile with various pockets organized well for multiple purposes to meet lots of basic demands.
At first, the three front pockets can serve you with optical utility. With the main of the large organizer pocket, you can keep essentials like pens, keys, knives, and cards inside with a nice zipper closure and loop field for patch attachment. The other front pouches are not bigger for holding something small, like clips, notepads, or ID for quick contact.
A removable GPS pocket and water bottle pocket are fit perfectly for even a power charge or cellphone at the bag’s side. The main compartments are fantastic with two places for a laptop or a bigger one for pistols with tough belts integrated with Velcro for firmness and mesh pockets for extra storage. This means that you can bring with gears to school, offices or the range.
A Fully padded compartment also keeps them secure in transit. A favorite feature for travelers is the rear pocket without the bottom to stick with the suitcase’s handle.
- Sturdy fabric for long-lasting
- Padded pockets for ample and secure spaces
- Large capacity for laptop (up to 17″) and other essential gears
- Comfortable straps
- Accessible pouches, even safe for small valuables
- An excellent pocket for holding a water bottle
- Not water-resistant
Best for Realtors: BRA1NST0RM Genuine Laptop Briefcase
- Genuine leather
- YKK zippers with proper BRASS hardware
- Four large and medium exterior zipper pockets
- One internal zipper pocket
- Two interior open pockets,
- Padded laptop case pocket
|Dimension||15.4 x 11 x 2.8 inches|
|Item weight||1.96 Ibs|
|Total gear capacity||7.8 L|
Among tons of tactical briefcases with low-profile looking, people must have been busy with finding out the best one for realtors serving at the business meetings. Composed of 100% authentic leather soft yet rugged and impressive brass details of zippers for a professional appearance, that model is ideal for you.
Combining high-quality materials and double reinforced stitching makes it last for a long time. These spacious pockets with good organization offer excellent storage for everything that you want to move to work. There are four large and medium exterior zipper pockets for quick access, one internal zipped pocket for most valuables, and two interior open pockets for larger necessities.
Featuring a padded layer fits the laptop securely and makes the shoulder strap comfortable.
- Soft, yet sturdy authentic leather and double reinforced stitching for durability
- Roomy pockets for office gears on the go
- Organized space for everything in handy access
- Professional and stylish design with impress details for a business meeting
- No padding for the bottom part of the laptop
Best for Business Trips: BLACK OPS, DRAGO GEAR Tactical Laptop Briefcase
- Padded laptop pocket with hook & loop securing strap
- Pocket divider for work documents
- Internal organization system used for cell phones, chargers, pens, etc.
- Rear slot secures briefcase to wheeled luggage
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Panel for concealed-carry holster (holster not included)
- Hook & Loop panel for patch
|Dimension||18.5 x 5.5 x 13 inches|
|Item weight||2.4 Ibs|
|Total gear capacity||21.7 L|
For those working as entrepreneurs needing useful companions to move outside more with, choosing the best tactical briefcase for business trips is considerable. With the roomy pockets arranged reasonably for access, that model is of great help with durability and good looking design.
A cushioned laptop pocket is perfect for moving a lot due to its protection. There is a brilliant internal organization system for cell phones, chargers, pens, etc. Regarding the working document, the pocket divider works well for them. Unlike other Tactical equipment, Dragon side packs offer a different level of versatility and maneuverability for the bag.
The shoulder strap is also padded to add comfort on the move and use the hand-carry handle if you move in a short distance. As Added for personalization, there is a hook & loop panel for a patch.
- Solid construction with big zippers yet lightweight
- Double stitches and internal inseam for durability
- Spacious and well-padded pocket to fit laptop securely and other gears
- Superior division of main compartments for various items
- Concealed carry pocket with a large velcro strip for quick access
- Keeping well on the handle of the suitcase with Rear slot
- Tan color doesn’t stand out enough
Best for Men: Lifewit 17 inch Men’s Military Laptop Messenger Bag
- SBS zipper and metal fasteners
- Laptop pocket with the anti-collision isolation pad
- Water-repellent fabrics
- Detachable shoulder strap with breathable honeycomb pad
- Multi-purpose pockets from small to giant gears
- Four side pockets for water bottle or umbrella
- Four separate front compartment pockets
|Dimension||17.7 x 6.3 x 13.4 inches|
|Item weight||3.19 Ibs|
|Total gear capacity||24.5 L|
Almost tactical briefcases are designed best for men, and this model is one of them for a stylish and tough look by Lifewit. Made of strong water-resistant nylon fabric with craftsmanship under lots of tests before that, you can satisfy durability and apply it at any climate.
That model attracts first with four front pockets to get frequent access for essential items such as cellphones, writing utensils, wallets, gum, and cable accessories. The roomy main compartment can accommodate other bigger things, and the laptop is put in the back of the interior with a shock-absorbing laptop sleeve to keep safe.
As an option for convenience, you can carry the bag by its reinforced handle or putting the padded shoulder strap on with firm metal fasteners. Though this tactical bag is practical for storage, it also specialized in a stylish look for multiple uses at school, work, or travel.
- Strong fabrics for long-lasting at any climate
- Padded compartment for laptop witty a velcro strap to fit securely
- Versatile design for work or travels
- Front and side pockets for getting quick access to essentials
- Not padded on the bottom of the laptop pocket
Best for Travel: Seibertron Pro-Multifunction Shoulder Messenger Bag
- Four separate front compartment pockets
- SBS zippers and slides
- Water-proof materials
- Anti-collision isolation pad inside compartments
- Padded laptop sleeve and luggage handle attachment
- Some inner pockets and pen slots
|Dimension||17 x 12.9 x 2.9 inches|
|Item weight||2.50 lbs|
|Total gear capacity||10.4 L|
Working as a companion on the move, the best tactical briefcase for travel may be a must-have for more gear storage with convenience. This model of Seibertron has pretty convenient features such as durable fabric, various handy pockets for essentials, robust handles, and firm attachment to luggage.
In general, the construction is solid with nice zippers, Velcro, connecting hardware, shoulder strap, and high-quality materials. Four separate front compartment pockets are a plus to keep utensils with quick access at the bag’s front. And, a shock-absorbing laptop sleeve at the back is ideal for keeping securely.
There is a padded divider used to separate the main compartment to that place for the computer. You can also find mesh pockets with zippers inside for extra storage. Needless to put the briefcase on every time, the Molle system & Seibertron luggage strap work well with most luggage models for convenience on the go.
- Heavy-duty nylon material for durability with water resistance
- Useful pockets and compartments for nice classification of gears
- Gears kept safely on the go with an anti-collision isolation pad
- Well – designed, not too formal nor casual for any situations
- Molle system & Seibertron luggage strap fit perfectly to most models of luggage
- No padding on the bottom of the bag
Best for Doctors: KOI Medical Unisex Nurse Bag Black
- Water-resistant fabric
- Non-slip padded shoulder strap
- Penlight and water bottle holders with elastic straps
- Padded blood pressure cuff and steth pockets
- Removable plastic storage pouch
|Dimension||18 x 12 x 2 inches|
|Item weight||2.35 Ibs|
|Total gear capacity||7.1 L|
With the demands for medical equipment storage, this briefcase attracts many doctors or nurses by their perfect size for medical equipment and other necessary gears with sturdy construction. Composed of Polyester, but it is durable, water-resistant, and lightweight for utility.
A specific space with a fit size contains an added blood pressure cuff and stethoscope serving for frequent tasks. Moreover, Penlight and water bottle holders with elastic straps bring convenience at any time. To move outside, you can find it comfortable and firm with a non-slip padded shoulder strap.
Due to the job requirements forcing you to stay at the hospital for a long time, a removable plastic storage pouch is useful to keep clothes to change. With a professional look, you must be confident with your uniform at the hospital. As a unisex product, men and women can use it for work.
- Water-resistant and lightweight material for easy carrying
- Perfect size for equipment (a stethoscope & blood pressure cuff)
- Spacious for other gears (books, pens, a water bottle, etc.)
- Well – designed, not too formal nor casual for any situations
- Molle system & Seibertron luggage strap fit perfectly to most models of luggage
- The dark color inside makes it hard to look for gears
Best for Budget: Tactical Briefcase Men’s Military Briefcase
- Water repellent materials
- Velcro and double zipper closure
- Four utility front pockets
- One behind and two inside pockets
- Foldable Velcro handle luggage handle attachment
- Removable and anti-collision isolation pad for laptop (17.3″)
- Molle system outside
|Dimension||17.7 x 16 x 13.4 inches|
|Main material||600D Nylon|
|Total gear capacity||62 L|
While the best quality of a tactical briefcase often goes with the sum of money, it is not easy to find the best one for the budget. And that model solves that problem without missing the quality of the bag. First and foremost, sturdy nylon fabric with water-resistance can last for a long time of use.
Then, multiple pockets are evenly put in the front, behind, inside the bag to hold gears such as a mouse, power supply, cell phone, wallet, etc. There is a padded sleeve for the laptop lying in the compartment with a removable anti-collision pad for security. The rear room with Velcro is ideal for iPad or word documents with quick access.
For moving with convenience, the tough yet comfortable shoulder strap works well. That model is perfect for hiking, school, travel, and other outdoor activities.
- Durable fabric with water repellent lining for protection and lasting long
- Multi-functional pockets for easy organization of gears
- Comfortable and robust padded shoulder strap
- Easy to clean up the whole bag
- No design for the bag to stand upright
Tactical Briefcases’ Buyer Guide: How To Choose A Right Briefcase?
No matter your purpose in choosing a tactical briefcase & laptop bags, you must have put its quality on the top of the criteria. However, there is no need for you to become an expert to assess throughout. Just follow these below guides with decisive factors.
Like other tactical products, the material is one of the main elements contributing to durability and comfort. You must not want your briefcase to be torn, too heavy for lifting, and inconvenient in any situation. Nylon and Polyester are considered as two basic kinds of primary materials for the tactical briefcase.
First, you can find out information like 1000D Nylon available in product details, which means the thick level of Nylon used in products (D stands for Denier – a unit of the linear mass density of fibers). This fabric is a super durable fiber for tactical products to prevent environmental effects or substantial impacts.
Then, as far as it is concerned with Polyester, which has the same Nylon feature but is not as durable and heavy as Nylon.
As innovated from Nylon, Cordura is usually made of Nylon, but may be blended with cotton, Polyester or other natural fibers. As a result, it featured durability, resistance to abrasion, tears, and scuff. In comparison, Cordura is softer and lighter than Nylon.
By looking at stitches, inseams, or how to arrange compartments and pockets, you can treasure whether it is good or not. For ruggedness, double stitches will be applied with inseams.
Almost tactical briefcases are designed with various pockets and dividers for compartments in the front, back, the interior of the bag. You should know about their positions for easy access or secure keeping. Also, metal zippers may be better than plastic zippers. The straps and handles should support the briefcase well with comfort by padding.
You must not miss the capacity of storage to carry everything to go everywhere. This factor is based on the main compartment’s size and pockets for laptops and other accessories such as wallets, books, pens, knives, keys or mobile phones, etc. A container carries concealed gears like firearms for quick access, which is regarded as a fundamental feature of a tactical briefcase.
To make the capacity awesome, the velcro straps or padded layers keep everything secure and handy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I keep in my briefcase?
Almost all the essential items, but it depends on your primary purpose of use. You should identify whether your needs match with the organization and the capacity of the bag. Just scroll up this article for consulting detailed information in the above list of the best tactical briefcase followed by a specific using aim above and choose one from them.
Does anyone still use a briefcase?
Definitely, yes, anyone can choose a briefcase for a specific purpose. You can like a conventional briefcase or enjoy a tactical briefcase for excellent storage. Backpacks or messenger bags may also be in your choices, depending on your needs and style.
What is the best briefcase for lawyers?
There are many best briefcases for a lawyer that you can find out on the market, but BIAGIO Men’s Lawyers Briefcase with detailed reviews available for your reference right in this article.
What is the purpose of a briefcase?
Like other types of bags, a briefcase is mainly used to carry something that you need (especially work documents or office gears due to a narrow box-shaped bag) to work, school, or on the move in general. If you’re looking for the best tactical briefcase for a specific purpose, just focus on the top list’s review section.
My Top Picks
Overall, after reading this article thoroughly with a precise analysis for your extensive reference. Standing out from the top best tactical briefcases & laptop bags, HAZARD 4 MOD(TM) Tactical Briefcase is the best choice we recommend. The rest are also the best ones, so feel free to consider your own final decision. For any questions or sharing, welcome to your comments below!