With fashion trends in tow and fads all over the world, sometimes it can be hard for us black girls to know what to wear and when certain trends are actually meant for us. The following outfit list is just a little bit of advice on what’s trending, what you should try out, and when it’s time to hang up your pastels for some street-style looks”. Many black girls are excited about their new attire, but it can be difficult to find a black girl outfit that is not complicated or expensive. That’s why we have put together this list of the 21 most stylish and versatile online stores featuring trendy clothes for black girls.
Table of Contents
- 1. Sable Dress
- 2. Tank Tops with Leggings, Denim Jacket and Flip Flops
- 3. Tie Front T-shirts with Ripped Jeans and Sneakers
- 4. Red Floral Maxi Dress and Flip Flops
- 5. V Neck Strap Dress and Ankle Strap Heels
- 6. Floral Romper, Tan Waist Belt, Gold Statement Necklace
- 7. Sweet Puff Sleeve Linen Mini Casual Dresses
- 8. Tee with Short Overalls and Sneakers
- 9. Black Puff Sleeve Mini Dress and Ankle Strap Heels
- 10. Oversized T-shirt Dress, Knee High Boots, Cardigan
- 11. Solid Sweatshirt and Wide-Leg Pants Set
- 12. Pink Bodycon Mini Dress
- 13. Sleeveless Ruffled Mini Dresses and Heel Sandals
- 14. Button Down Shirt, Straight Leg Jeans
- 15. White Shirt, Sweater Vest, Ripped Jeans, Knee High Boots
- 16. Hoodie, Joggers, Puff Jacket, Sneakers
- 17. Dungarees, Striped Sleeve T Shirt, Lace up Brown Boots
- 18. Cargo Pants, Long Sleeve Crop Top, Sneakers
- 19. Jumpsuits and Ankle Strap Heels
- 20. Crop Tops with Baggy Pants and Sneakers
- 21. Oversized T-shirts with Cheetah Biker Shorts and Converse
1. Sable Dress
The sable dress is a perfect blend of African and American style. It’s certainly one of the best ways to stand out in a crowd, especially since many people still think Africa is only full of lions, pyramids and desert.”
2. Tank Tops with Leggings, Denim Jacket and Flip Flops
Tank tops are not just for the gym anymore. With a summery top and some leggings, you can create your own summer look. Add a denim jacket and flip flops to keep it casual, or maybe an oversized sweatshirt with your favorite kicks. It’s about being comfortable and feeling free
3. Tie Front T-shirts with Ripped Jeans and Sneakers
The tie-front t-shirt is a staple in any closet. It’s the ultimate casual look that works easily with pants, skirts and jeans. Women of color can sometimes have hard time finding clothes that fit just right, but a tie front t-shirt can be easily adjusted to fit your curves. Wear it with some ripped jeans and sneakers for a cute, laid-back look
4. Red Floral Maxi Dress and Flip Flops
Maxi dresses are a beautiful way to show off your neck, arms and legs. Pair it with some red heels for a fun pop of color. It’s the perfect outfit for date night or a summer wedding. Although, this dress works perfectly with a leopard print sandal but we love this look because it adds so much more personality to the outfit.”
5. V Neck Strap Dress and Ankle Strap Heels
The v-neck strap dress is so feminine and pretty. It’s a staple that can be worn in any season. It looks great with just a strapless bra and pants, or if you feel like showing off your shoulders wear some strapless heels and pumping pumps
6. Floral Romper, Tan Waist Belt, Gold Statement Necklace
Floral Rompers are so cute and can be paired with practically any pair of shoes. It’s the perfect way to show off your waist without going all in on a miniskirt. The gold necklace adds tons more personality.
7. Sweet Puff Sleeve Linen Mini Casual Dresses
The sweet puff sleeve mini dress is a perfect combination of flirty and casual. It’s the perfect way to show off your shoulders while keeping it comfy. Add a jean jacket and a pair of sandals in the summer or add some boots for the winter.”
8. Tee with Short Overalls and Sneakers
The tee is a great option when you want to be comfortable and trendy at the same time. You can add an overall to your t-shirt and wear it with some kiddie sneakers or flat sandals for a more fashion-forward look
9. Black Puff Sleeve Mini Dress and Ankle Strap Heels
Ah, the mini dress. It’s one of the hottest looks of the summer and a staple look for any closet. The puff sleeve mini dress is great as is, but adding some ankle strap heels can make your legs look longer and leaner. Just add a purse to match and you’re set
10. Oversized T-shirt Dress, Knee High Boots, Cardigan
This outfit is great for fall. It’s so cute and casual, but still looks on-trend. The oversized t-shirt dress is perfect with knee high boots and a cardigan, but add a fur pouch to the mix and watch how the look becomes a statement
11. Solid Sweatshirt and Wide-Leg Pants Set
The sweatshirt is another simple staple for any closet. It’s comfortable, versatile and can be worn with anything from a pair of joggers to high-waisted cropped jeans
12. Pink Bodycon Mini Dress
You can also go for a bodycon dress or a mini dress like this one. This look is perfect to wear with a pair of high heels and some blush and bronze lips. So whatever your choice is, don’t forget to go for a touch of color!”
13. Sleeveless Ruffled Mini Dresses and Heel Sandals
This look is the perfect go-t0 summer outfit. The ruffled dress makes you look great, and the heel sandals are a must. You can also go for some dark lips with this look.
Typically casual wear, button down shirts are perfectly suited for a catch-up with friends or even a family get-together. Pair your favorite shirt with some straight leg jeans and throw on some sneakers for an easy to wear outfit.
15. White Shirt, Sweater Vest, Ripped Jeans, Knee High Boots
If you’re looking for something more casual, try putting some ripped jeans underneath your sweater vest. You can then pair up your ripped jeans with a white shirt and knee high boots to pull off the style. This outfit is perfect for the colder months since it’s pretty comfortable.
16. Hoodie, Joggers, Puff Jacket, Sneakers
This is a winter staple that every woman should have in her closet. The hoodie, joggers and Puffer jacket are all worn together to create a street-worthy look. With the right accessories, you can easily make your outfit cool enough for a night out on the town.
17. Dungarees, Striped Sleeve T Shirt, Lace up Brown Boots
This outfit is from a mix of classic ’90s fashion and hip hop culture. Mixing trends from the ’90s and street style is one of the best ways to start a new trend. The dungaree pants and striped sleeve t-shirt are both classic pieces to add to any girl’s wardrobe, while lace up brown boots are a trendy alternative.
18. Cargo Pants, Long Sleeve Crop Top, Sneakers
Another trend that is being embraced by girls all over the nation is the cargo pants. Cargo pants are modern, comfortable, and trendy. Pairing these pants with long sleeve crop tops were all the rage for girls.
19. Jumpsuits and Ankle Strap Heels
The jumpsuit is a fashion staple for people not just of color, but for anyone with curves that want to look good without having to fill out the entire look. The nice jumpsuit comes in all different colors and designs
20. Crop Tops with Baggy Pants and Sneakers
.Crop tops are some of our favorite pieces to wear, especially when paired with baggy pants and sneakers. We love the balance between girly and street style with this outfit, and we can see everyone from tweens all the way up to grown women wearing this look. It’s cool, it’s fresh, it’s simple and gets a giant thumbs up from the black girl community
21. Oversized T-shirts with Cheetah Biker Shorts and Converse
Oversized t-shirts are always a great way to go. If you’re going to go out at night, I recommend avoiding this outfit, since it’s too much of a trend for parties. In general, this is the perfect outfit for a day at the mall or even just hanging out with friends on a summer’s day