The most attractive stars in Hollywood demonstrate that having hooded eyes is not a defect. Some of the most incredible stars share this quality in the universe. The top portion of the eyelid is covered by folds of skin in celebrities with hooded eyes. The eyes seem heavy and partially closed as a result. Of course, this increases the celebrity’s allure. It makes their eyes seem smoky.
Women with hooded eyes often believe that their eyes are neither appealing nor lovely. To be honest, having hooded eyes is quite normal; you must learn the proper cosmetic procedures to make your eyes stand out and shine. If you don’t believe us, look at our list of the top 25 celebrities with hooded eyes, some of them also made the list of ladies with the most beautiful eyes in the world.
Table of Contents
- 1. Jennifer Lawrence – American Actress
- 2. Selena Gomez – American Singer, Songwriter And Actress
- 3. Lucy Liu – American Actress
- 4. Emma Stone – American Actress
- 5. Claudia Schiffer – German Model And Actress
- 6. Blake Lively – American Actress
- 7. Camilla Belle – American Actress, Director And Producer
- 8. Olivia Munn – American Actress And Former Television Host
- 9. Samira Wiley – American Actress
- 10. Paris Hilton – American Media Personality
- 11. Chrissy Teigen – American Model And Television Personality
- 12. Taylor Swift – American Singer – Song Writer
- 13. Tyra Banks – American Television Personality, Model, Producer, Writer & Actress
- 14. Catherine Zeta-Jones – Welsh Actress
- 15. Bella Hadid – American Model
- 16. Julianne Hough – American Dancer, Actress, And Singer
- 17. Megan Fox – American Actress And Model
- 18. Kate Hudson – American Actress & Businesswoman
- 19. Amber Heard – American Actress
- 20. Ariana Grande – American Singer, Songwriter, And Actress
- 21. Jennifer Aniston – American Actress And Producer
- 22. Adriana Lima – Brazilian Model
- 23. Malin Akerman – Swedish – American Actress And Model
- 24. Naomi Campbell – English Model, Actress, Singer And Business Woman
- 25. Miranda Kerr – Australian Model And Business Woman
1. Jennifer Lawrence – American Actress
- Full name: Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
- Date of birth: August 15, 1990
- Date of place: Indian Hills, Kentucky, U.S
Films starring this American beauty have earned over $6 billion globally. In 2016, she was also the highest-paid actress in the world. She has a huge fan base because of her incredible ability, dedication, and stunning attractiveness. Jennifer Lawrence is endearing because of her flawless complexion, high cheekbones, stunning almond-shaped eyes, and close-set lids.
If you look carefully, you’ll see that she often wears cosmetics to elevate her hooded eyes. By blending more strongly in the outside corners of the eye and lighter at the inner corners, she enlarges her close-set eyes.
2. Selena Gomez – American Singer, Songwriter And Actress
- Full name: Selena Marie Gomez
- Date of birth: July 22, 1992
- Date of place: Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S
Emerging from the role of the little witch on Disney TV, Selena Gomez has now escaped the shadow of a child actress and become a much-loved singer with a more attractive and mature beauty. Possessing more than 154 million followers on her personal Instagram page, Selena Gomez has ranked her name among the top most potent Hollywood stars on social networks.
Selena Gomez is a pro when bringing attention to her hooded eyes. Gomez draws attention to the outer corner of the eye to create the impression of more enormous eyes. In addition to that, she uses eyeshadow along the lash line to draw attention to her gorgeous hooded eyes.
3. Lucy Liu – American Actress
- Full name: Lucy Alexis Liu
- Date of birth: December 2, 1968
- Date of place: Queens, New York City, U.S
Lucy Liu is not a beauty tilted to the side, no beautiful face, no supermodel figure; this 1m57 tall girl has small single eyelid eyes, high cheekbones, even a tiny freckle on the face, in short, pure oriental beauty in the mind of many Westerners.
Lucy Liu is widely regarded as one of the most stunning celebrities in the history of Hollywood. It is hardly possible to get disoriented in the presence of his brilliant eyes. Because of her tiny, hooded eyes, applying makeup to Liu may be a challenging experience. However, Liu counteracts the appearance of her hooded eyes by applying winged eyeliner over the top lash line. This draws attention to her eyes.
4. Emma Stone – American Actress
- Full name: Emily Jean Stone
- Date of birth: November 6, 1988
- Date of place: Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S
Emma Stone is the most famous American actress in Hollywood. She is widely known to the audience through cult works such as Easy A (2010), The Amazing Spider-Man (2012-2014), and La La Land (2016).
Emma Stone, who won an Academy Award, is often in the news because of her beautiful eyes. Stone’s makeup artist went in a new direction for this year’s Academy Awards regarding how she should have her eyes balanced and highlighted. She used copper to line the lower lash line, the crease, and the lids, and then she added topaz to give the stone the appearance of a smokey eye.
5. Claudia Schiffer – German Model And Actress
- Full name: Claudia Maria Schiffer
- Date of birth: August 25, 1970
- Date of place: Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
Claudia Schiffer was born on August 25, 1970, into a middle-class family in East Germany. Perhaps few people know that before becoming a famous model, her real wish was to become a lawyer – a family tradition.
Claudia Schiffer, an iconic supermodel, is known for making hooded eyes one of her hallmarks. She brought the look of the smokey eye to a whole new level. Her eye makeup skills draw attention to her gorgeous hooded eyes while giving the impression that she is not wearing any. The allure and radiance of Schiffer’s eyes were significant factors in the rise to fame that she experienced.
6. Blake Lively – American Actress
- Full name: Blake Ellender Lively
- Date of birth: August 25, 1987
- Date of place: Los Angeles, California, U.S
Blake Lively is not only a successful film career but also a fashion icon admired by thousands of young girls around the world. Blake’s brilliant and attractive beauty made her the cover face of many fashion magazines, inviting them to sit front-row at prestigious fashion weeks. She became the muse of many world-famous designers.
Blake is well-known for the wardrobe, hair, and cosmetics choices she makes for red-carpet events, and she always manages to look flawless. This woman simply exudes beauty in a manner that is quite tangible. The hooded eyes of the gossip girl give her an attractive and hypnotic appearance.
7. Camilla Belle – American Actress, Director And Producer
- Full name: Camilla Belle Routh
- Date of birth: October 2, 1986
- Date of place: Los Angeles, California, U.S
It is Camilla Belle, the actress who has appeared in the films 10,000 BC, The Quiet, Push, and most recently, From Prada to Nada. Camilla Belle was born into an upper-class family with Brazilian blood from her mother – a fashion designer. She inherits healthy tan skin, attractive eyes, and a high-standard physique.
This American beauty is evidence that hooded eyes may seem very captivating, making her a strong contender for the title of one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. She often wears fluttery lashes and lines the lower lash line to give the appearance that her eyes are lifted.
8. Olivia Munn – American Actress And Former Television Host
- Full name: Lisa Olivia Munn
- Date of birth: July 3, 1980
- Date of place: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S
The dazzling beauty of the model and actress, along with her tireless pursuit of ageless skin, and one-of-a-kind personality, won the hearts of all her admirers. Olivia Munn‘s multiethnic traits give her a one-of-a-kind appearance; the hooded eyes she inherited from her mother, who is of Vietnamese and Chinese descent, exemplify this.
In addition to her acting career, Olivia Munn is a sexy model in many magazines. In 2010, she ranked 8th in the top 100 hottest beauties in the world, voted by the prestigious Maxim magazine.
9. Samira Wiley – American Actress
- Full name: Samira Denise Wiley
- Date of birth: April 15, 1987
- Date of place: Washington, D.C., U.S
Samira Wiley – the beautiful actress and producer whose credits include “Orange is the New Black,” “The Handmaid’s Tale,” and “The Sitter,” amongst a long list of other box office successes, understands how to win people over with her good looks. Her very hooded eyes, which have almost no lids, contribute to her remarkable appearance. She often sports thick lashes while walking the red carpet.
10. Paris Hilton – American Media Personality
- Full name: Paris Whitney Hilton
- Date of birth: February 17, 1981
- Date of place: New York City, U.S
Paris Hilton, born in 1981, is the granddaughter of the owner of the Hilton hotel. From a young age, she entered the entertainment industry in many roles, such as model, singer, actress, author, and TV star. Hilton was once one of the hottest stars in Hollywood in the 2000s, known for her scandals and indulgent lifestyle.
Because of her stunning good looks and impeccable style, Paris Hilton quickly became a household name worldwide. Hilton’s hooded eyelashes made one of her eyes look more extensive for several years. Despite this, Hilton is a style icon who is well-versed in the most effective cosmetic methods to accentuate the smoky eye.
11. Chrissy Teigen – American Model And Television Personality
- Full name: Christine Diane Teigen
- Date of birth: November 30, 1985
- Date of place: Delta, Utah, U.S
Chrissy Teigen is a famous swimsuit model for Sports Illustrated magazine. She has an impressive hybrid beauty when her mother is Thai, and her father is of Norwegian descent. Chrissy Teigen is also active in television, writing books, etc.
One of Chrissy Teigen’s most significant characteristics is the hooding that appears over her eyes, which are petite and round. In fact, it is very evident that she does not consider her hooded eyes a defect. Her eyes are brought out in the spotlight by the skillful application of eyeliner and mascara. The makeup helps to elevate her eyes and gives the impression that they are more extensive.
12. Taylor Swift – American Singer – Song Writer
- Full name: Taylor Alison Swift
- Date of birth: December 13, 1989
- Date of place: West Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S
It’s safe to say that Taylor Swift is one of the most well-known American musicians today. She is famous all over the world. Her songs, inspired by everyday life, have received rave reviews from audiences and music critics.
This style of super diva has long reigned as the queen of the cat’s eye because of her iconic beauty and the fact that her music has topped the charts for a long time. Taylor Swift’s fame and popularity have benefited from both her musical prowess as well as her stunning beauty. She enjoys making her hooded eyes edgier by applying winged eyeliner and thick lashes on the upper lids.
13. Tyra Banks – American Television Personality, Model, Producer, Writer & Actress
- Full name: Tyra Lynne Banks
- Date of birth: December 4, 1973
- Date of place: Inglewood, California, U.S
Tyra Banks – former supermodel, Victoria’s Secret angel, actress, MC, and creative director – is the one who created many of these valuable opportunities for models who dream of becoming “top models” in the capital. New York.
Tyra Banks is, without a doubt, one of the most well-known supermodels in history. Banks’ hooded eyes enthrall everyone because they are lovely and captivating. Her eye makeup skills are flawless, and they bring out the green in her hooded eyes. In addition to that, she wears false eyelashes to make her natural ones seem fuller and more noticeable.
14. Catherine Zeta-Jones – Welsh Actress
- Full name: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Date of birth: September 25, 1969
- Date of place: Swansea, Wales
Catherine Zeta-Jones was born in Wales in 1969. She began her acting career at 20 with an unsuccessful role in 1001 Nights (1990). Her radiant beauty and toned body quickly caught the eye of Hollywood filmmakers.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is often regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful and accomplished celebrities. Her prominent eyes are one of her most distinctive traits. Katherine can bring out the color in her hooded eyes. She often wears false eyelashes to draw attention to her eyes and to make them seem more significant.
15. Bella Hadid – American Model
- Full name: Isabella Khairiah Hadid
- Date of birth: October 9, 1996
- Date of place: Washington, D.C., U.S
Bella Hadid, a stunning supermodel, is known for her remarkable beauty and distinctive eyes. She has almond-shaped eyes, and the mascara doesn’t sit well with them. It provides the sense that his eyes are smaller as a consequence. When she was a teenager, people described her as having wide eyes and a hood over her head. She’s likely undergone surgery to lift the hoods that hang over her eyes and make them seem more intense.
Bella Hadid often appears in seductive images along with photos showing off her figure. She appeared on the covers of prestigious magazines. She has naturally blonde hair, green eyes, a V-line chin, and an angular face that is especially suitable for high fashion shows.
16. Julianne Hough – American Dancer, Actress, And Singer
- Full name: Julianne Alexandra Hough
- Date of birth: July 20, 1988
- Date of place: Orem, Utah, U.S
Julianne Hough is best known for her hit TV show Dancing with the Stars. She has won first place in this dance show twice. In addition, Julianne tried her hand at the film; in 2019, she was a judge on America’s Got Talent.
The judge from America’s Got Talent takes great pleasure in bringing out the sparkle in her blue eyes. The most striking elements of Julianne Hough’s face are, without a doubt, her hooded blue eyes. She uses mascara with a lot of volume and eyeshadow in an orangey tone to bring attention to her eyes.
17. Megan Fox – American Actress And Model
- Full name: Megan Denise Fox
- Date of birth: May 16, 1986
- Date of place: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S
Megan Fox is unmistakably attractive in Hollywood. Although the actress is no longer as famous as before, her beauty has never stopped people from falling in love. Over the past two decades, the beauty has undergone significant changes in her career, personal life, and especially her beauty.
Megan Fox, who starred in the Transformers movies in the past, is often regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the world. She has an exceptional beauty that has, from the beginning, been able to mesmerize audiences. Those stunning hooded eyes and the eyebrow are definitely the genuine deal.
18. Kate Hudson – American Actress & Businesswoman
- Full name: Kate Garry Hudson
- Date of birth: April 19, 1979
- Date of place: Los Angeles, California, U.S
Kate Hudson, an American actress, is adored not just in Britain but also across the rest of the globe. She is regarded as a princess inside the “kingdom” of Hollywood, she fell in love and had a child with a rock star, and she developed the drink known as Earl Gray Cappuccino.
The Almay brand can pull off bold looks without ever giving the impression that she is wearing excess makeup. Look at Hudson’s stunning hooded eyes in this photo taken in New York City during an event.
19. Amber Heard – American Actress
- Full name: Amber Laura Heard
- Date of birth: April 22, 1986
- Date of place: Austin, Texas, U.S
The exquisite beauty that Amber Heard had was the primary thing that drew people’s attention to her and even caused them to fall in love with her. Amber Heard, whose name means “amber,” has a fascinating beauty, much like her name suggests.
Amber Heard is the person that obtains the most beautiful face ratio in the world, with several 91.85%, according to the study of the golden ratio of ancient Greece. She stands above many renowned names such as Kim Kardashian, Scarlett Johansson, Marilyn Monroe, etc.
20. Ariana Grande – American Singer, Songwriter, And Actress
- Full name: Ariana Grande-Butera
- Date of birth: June 26, 1993
- Date of place: Boca Raton, Florida, U.S
Ariana Grande is a “powerful” female star holding the number 1 position on all three of the world’s top platforms: Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify. The influence of Ariana Grande in many aspects, from the world’s largest social network, video viewing platform, and music stream, makes many people admire it.
One of Ariana Grande’s signature looks is cat eye makeup. She applies exquisite eye makeup techniques and thick lashes to make her eyes seem more significant. Her sexy hooded eyes are her most remarkable feature. Grande most likely had surgery to treat her hooded eyes at some time.
21. Jennifer Aniston – American Actress And Producer
- Full name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
- Date of birth: February 11, 1969
- Date of place: Los Angeles, California, U.S
Jennifer Aniston is one of the most famous actresses in the world. She has received several nominations and accolades. With beautiful beauty, Jennifer Aniston also regularly appears on the list of the most famous, successful, attractive women.
Jennifer Aniston has perfected the application of cosmetics to bring out the most in her gorgeous hooded eyes. Aniston is widely regarded as one of the most stunning leading ladies in the annals of motion picture production. The radiance of her eyes accentuates her beauty. To highlight the hooded appearance of her eyelids, Aniston put a little bit of makeup on her lower lids.
22. Adriana Lima – Brazilian Model
- Full name: Adriana Lima
- Date of birth: June 2, 1981
- Date of place: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Adriana Lima was born in 1981 in a small city in Brazil. She started her career after winning the Brazilian Supermodel contest at 15. The runner-up at The Ford Models Supermodel of The World brought the South American girl to the world fashion floor.
Adriana Lima is easily distinguishable from other celebrities because of the allure of her hooded eyes. She has a unique eye form that is distinguished by her brilliant blue eyes. Lima emphasizes her already beautiful hooded eyes by coating them with thick layers of eye makeup and mascara. Her most famous tip is to apply peach, brown, and black eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye, the lower lash line, and the eyelid.
23. Malin Akerman – Swedish – American Actress And Model
- Full name: Malin Maria Åkerman
- Date of birth: May 12, 1978
- Date of place: Stockholm, Sweden
Malin Akerman is a Swedish-Canadian actress, model, and singer who became a Hollywood star starting with modeling and acting in her native Canada. She spent years struggling to follow her Hollywood dream.
The cosmetics she wears highlight the stunning hooded eyes that are one of Malin Ackerman’s most attractive characteristics. It is common practice for her to apply her eye makeup on the lower lids to highlight the lower lashes. Ackerman follows this step by dabbing a little of the same shadow onto the top lid of her eye and smudging it into the inner corners of her eyes.
24. Naomi Campbell – English Model, Actress, Singer And Business Woman
- Full name: Naomi Elaine Campbell
- Date of birth: May 22, 1970
- Date of place: Lambeth, London, England
Naomi Campbell is one of the most prominent models in the world, having begun her famous career in the fashion industry at the age of 15. The supermodel, dubbed the “Black Panther” of the fashion village, shared that she “sacrifice” the opportunity to find her life partner to focus on her modeling career.
Skillful and powerful catwalks like black panthers pounce on prey are what make the famous supermodel brand. It is a process of relentless effort built on trying and resisting heavy racism. The actress Naomi Campbell has gorgeous eyes.
25. Miranda Kerr – Australian Model And Business Woman
- Full name: Miranda May Kerr
- Date of birth: April 20, 1983
- Date of place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
After winning the Dolly magazine model search in 1997, Miranda Kerr began her successful career topping the list of the highest-paid models for over a decade. Kerr became the first Australian Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2008, signing major contracts with companies such as David Jones, Clinique, Swarovski, Qantas, and H&M. One of the reasons why Miranda Kerr is included in our list of beauty all-stars is because she has gorgeous hooded eyes.