Brown is the color of eyes filled with secrets. The brown color in fashion becomes mysterious and warm, like autumn weather when put on. In recent years, many fashionistas and designers have favored the brown color. However, brown is not an easy color to coordinate. Many people wonder what color brown pants are to wear, what color pants to wear with brown pants. Combining brown pants is quite flexible and trendy.
Whether past or present, brown is still a classic color and is considered by many to be luxurious and aristocratic. Brown, in particular, is famous for causing polarization. There will be people who love it, and people will despise it. They say wear black to look tough, white to be pure, red to look sexy; then brown will make you warmer and more trustworthy. So what color does brown combine with? What color shirt to wear with brown pants?
Table of Contents
- 1. Black Long Sleeves T-shirt with Brown Wool Pants and White Mules
- 2. Horizontal Stripe Long Sleeve T-shirt with Brown Khaki Pants and White High-top Converse
- 3. Brown Corset Tops with Brown Leather Pants and Brown Pointed-toe Heels
- 4. Green Sweaters with Brown Flared Pants and Heels
- 5. Floral Printed Two-wire Crop Coat with High Waist Retro Flared Pants and Sneakers
- 6. White Sweater with Brown Leather Pants and White Heels
- 7. Creamy Crop Tops with Wide-leg Leather Pants and Sneakers
- 8. Navy Blue Bow Neck Blouses, Navy Blue Blazers with Brown Leather Pants, and Loafers
- 9. Pink Halter Crop Top with Brown Tailored Pants and White Flip-flops
- 10. Yellow Sweaters with Brown Leather Pants and Metallic Ankle Strap Heels
- 11. Felt Gray Shirts with Brown Leather Pants and Black Pointed-toe Heels
- 12. Orange Turtleneck Sweaters with Brown Leather Pants and Black Heels
- 13. Sleeveless Denim Shirts with Skinny Brown Pants and Creamy Pointed-toe Heels
- 14. Red Crop Sweaters with Brown Khaki Straight-leg Pants and White Sneakers
- 15. Red Floral Print Bow Neck Blouses with Brown Flare Pants and Ankle Strap Heels
- 16. Animal Printed Crop Tops with Brown Jeans and Black Platforms
- 17. Copper Yellow Tops, Trench Coats with Brown Leather Shorts, and Black Pointed-toe Heels
- 18. Purple T-shirts with Brown Khaki Pants and Black Sneakers
- 19. Patterned Sleeveless Sweater, Puff Sleeves Shirts with Skinny Brown Pants, and Leather Loafers
- 20. White Lace Tops with Brown Leather Waist Tie Pants and Neutral Pointed-toe Heels
- 21. Black Sweaters with Brown Khaki Pants and White Sneakers, Neutral Beanie Hats
- 22. Simple White Shirts with Brown Chinos Pants and Leather Loafers
- 23. Navy Blue Vests, Navy Blue Shirts with Brown Dress Pants, and Suede Loafers
- 24. Moss Green Shirts with Brown Chinos Pants and Leather Shoes
- 25. Plaid Shirts with Dark Brown Chinos Pants and Suede Boots
- 26. Grey Sweaters with Brown Chinos Pants and Sneakers
- 27. Brown Hoodies with Brown Sweatpants and Sneakers
- 28. Brown Leather Jackets and Brown Leather Pants with a Brown T-shirt and Black Shoes
- 29. Light Grey T-shirt with Black Denim Jackets and Brown Chinos Pants with White Sneakers
- 30. Simple T-shirt with a Cream Cardigan and Brown Trousers with Sneakers
1. Black Long Sleeves T-shirt with Brown Wool Pants and White Mules
The combination is bold; it is a unique choice. In addition to the brown pants, there is black on the shirt to be more prominent. These are two neutral colors suitable for autumn and winter weather, both radiating the friendly energy of the earth and bearing the mark of elegance and luxury. The same color on the long sleeve t-shirt and brown wool pants will create a sense of unity. At the same time, some details of the skirt are shown to emphasize women’s graceful charm. Add a pair of white mules to complete the look, discover 5 types of mules shoes.
2. Horizontal Stripe Long Sleeve T-shirt with Brown Khaki Pants and White High-top Converse
This look is more free, casual, and stylish. A horizontal stripe long sleeve t-shirt is a layer of clothing to cover the body, so it is not too tight and loose. Brown khaki pants are slightly loose and comfortable. The horizontal stripe pattern and brown khaki pants create a complete contrast. According to the different skin colors, different colors will be highlighted. The contrast between brown and black white adds personality and enhances the wearer’s charm. The pants are very simple to focus on the shirt’s creation and emphasize its pureness.
3. Brown Corset Tops with Brown Leather Pants and Brown Pointed-toe Heels
Brown comes in various interesting shades, including camel, caramel, bronze, coffee, beige, etc. All-brown outfits create a sense of nostalgia but are appropriate for an interview because it proves you reliable and passionate about his work. With a waist belt to highlight the slenderness of the waist, this brown corset top looks feminine and highlights the charm of the female chest. This pair of straight-leg brown pants is very interesting. Combine any pair of shoes with leather pants that are full of personalities that make the woman look powerful.
4. Green Sweaters with Brown Flared Pants and Heels
There is a saying that if you are not confident in fashion, wear a bright color to make yourself look bigger. Brown is the color of the earth, of the wood, while green is the color of the leaves. These two colors are inherently harmonious. This green sweater can be worn with pants of all colors. The brown pants are not too tight and too loose, making them very eye-catching. The color is very deep with a layer of light green and brown, making it full of charm. A beautiful leg line is exposed under the foot curve, adding personality to this outfit.
5. Floral Printed Two-wire Crop Coat with High Waist Retro Flared Pants and Sneakers
Floral prints, in general, are very feminine and bright, but in the autumn season, they become softer and more elegant. The combination of the two women’s colors is very balanced. The cropped top is a high waist, which means a gentle curve will make the wearer look slender and slender. A pair of retro flared pants that have become fashionable this year are very eye-catching. The color of these pants combines with brown to create a warm personality, making fashion women more stylish.
6. White Sweater with Brown Leather Pants and White Heels
The white sweater and brown leather pants are a classic combination, which emphasizes the qualifications and professionalism of the wearer. Especially in this cold autumn and winter, it is suitable for a woman who wants to show her unique style. In addition, a pair of pointed-toe heels that stick out from the pants adds femininity to this outfit. With white heels, it will be more eye-catching with brown pants, making you feel more elegant and confident.
7. Creamy Crop Tops with Wide-leg Leather Pants and Sneakers
The inspiration comes from the 1970s, and the effect is very powerful. This kind of wide-leg pants is very casual and relaxed. The brown leather pants are very simple, making them easy to match with sneakers. In the winter, these colors make a woman look warm and beautiful. The cream color of the crop top is emphasized by the brown leather pants and brown shoes, making you look charming. Choose a sneaker to complete the look, here are 44 different types of sneakers you need to explore.
Ordinary clothes can be transformed into fashion outfits by a simple bow tie. Combined with wide-leg pants and loafers, the entire look is very casual, revealing an elegant temperament. The navy blue color of the bow tie and top gives the whole outfit a retro feel. These two colors emphasize the wearer’s charm and temperament, making them full of personality instantly. Brown leather pants worn over loafers create a sense of ease that suits the autumn season very well.
9. Pink Halter Crop Top with Brown Tailored Pants and White Flip-flops
A color like pink can be matched with any outfit, but this combination of pink halter crop top and brown tailored pants is very eye-catching. The contrast between these two colors makes it more eye-catching at first sight because they stand out from the rest. In addition, there is a comfortable feel to this pair of pants and flip-flops. Find yourself the 18 most comfortable flip-flops. They are aesthetically pleasing and practical for women to wear in the summer and even in the autumn season.
10. Yellow Sweaters with Brown Leather Pants and Metallic Ankle Strap Heels
As the first color of the autumn season, yellow is a very bright and eye-catching color. This yellow sweater can be worn with brown pants. Due to its gentle and soft color can well create a sense of transition from spring to autumn. The ankle strap heels decorated with metallic linings make it more fashionable. It is not only beautiful but also practical for women’s daily wear. Yellow is a very eye-catching and classic contrast color for women who want to show feminine charm. As a result, the outfit looks chic, and the wearer’s temperament instantly enhances.
11. Felt Gray Shirts with Brown Leather Pants and Black Pointed-toe Heels
The autumn season is not only cold and hot but also wearing clothes. The combination of the soft brown leather pants and felt gray shirt could make women feel warm, which will bring a sense of refreshing and comfortable to the whole outfit. Combining these two colors makes women look more elegant, which applies to formal occasions and casual events.
12. Orange Turtleneck Sweaters with Brown Leather Pants and Black Heels
Orange is very attractive thanks to its positive and bright energy, but not everybody’s shape or every color is suitable to combine with orange. Because of the explosive nature of orange, we can use ocher to balance it out. This arrangement is especially suitable in the fall. The combination of orange and brown makes it very eye-catching.
This kind of woman looks more elegant, which is suitable for formal occasions and casual wear. The outfit has a very simple style, making it easy to be matched with various accessories. The black heel is especially powerful and conspicuous in this outfit, and it can be said to be the focal point of the whole look.
13. Sleeveless Denim Shirts with Skinny Brown Pants and Creamy Pointed-toe Heels
The combination of these two colors makes it unique. Women who want to make a difference can try this pair of brown pants. The denim shirts are styled in short sleeves, making the wearer’s temperament appear more spirited and energetic. In addition, the pointed-toe heels will make you look stylish, creating a perfect combination with denim shirts and pants suitable for most occasions.
14. Red Crop Sweaters with Brown Khaki Straight-leg Pants and White Sneakers
This outfit is full of eye-catching feelings. The red color is very beautiful and can bring out people’s temperament. The red sweater and brown khaki pants are a classic color combination that has been popular for decades. These two colors can be very interesting in an eye-catching outfit. The thick jumper worn over slim pants creates an elegant impression of the mature woman who has a high degree of taste, making her look more feminine at the same time. See more 15 of the best white sneakers for women: Stylish, Comfortable, and Cute.
15. Red Floral Print Bow Neck Blouses with Brown Flare Pants and Ankle Strap Heels
The red floral print bow neck blouse has become popular in modern fashion. We can see it everywhere, and we can also wear it with various outfits. The autumn season is the season for women to show their personalities. At this time, it is easy to wear red and make a woman look more eye-catching. The pairing of red and brown makes the whole outfit more eye-catching than before because they are full of contrast. The red bow tie at the neckline is very attractive, and it looks very casual and relaxed.
16. Animal Printed Crop Tops with Brown Jeans and Black Platforms
Animal prints have been a fashion trend in recent years. Women who want to show their individuality and personality will also consider using animal prints as an important highlight. There’s no need to use animal prints exclusively; even if it’s a small part of the whole outfit, it can still bring out women’s unique charm. The sharp contrast between animal printed crop tops and brown jeans will make it fashionable. Wearing animal printed crop tops with black platforms can help you look taller and slimmer.
17. Copper Yellow Tops, Trench Coats with Brown Leather Shorts, and Black Pointed-toe Heels
Copper yellow is a warm color, which can offset the coldness of autumn. In choosing materials, we should take into account the wearer’s skin color and temperament. The yellow copper top is suitable for women with deep tan skin color and medium-dark brown hair. Suitable pants include leather pants worn in the autumn and winter seasons. These two colors are not only beautiful but also practical.
18. Purple T-shirts with Brown Khaki Pants and Black Sneakers
Outfit with black shoes, why not? The combination of these two colors makes it unique. The combination of purple and brown is very eye-catching, which will make women look more elegant and romantic. Purple is a color that always attracts attention and highlights women’s personalities. Brown khaki pants with purple shirts create a fine eye-catching outfit. The combination of these two colors creates an elegant look. It gives a woman the feeling of security and comfort, which is especially suitable for both formal occasions and casual events.
19. Patterned Sleeveless Sweater, Puff Sleeves Shirts with Skinny Brown Pants, and Leather Loafers
Patterned sleeveless sweater, puff sleeves shirt is full of the seventies atmosphere. The above outfit is designed to lighten the whole look, making a woman elegant and generous. The black clothes will make you look tall and slender. This style is very suitable for girls who have a thin figure. The patterned sweater and brown pants are a classic couple that cannot go wrong.
20. White Lace Tops with Brown Leather Waist Tie Pants and Neutral Pointed-toe Heels
The combination of white lace tops and brown waist tie pants is visually beautiful and stylish. We can see many women wearing this outfit in the street, making it very popular among young women. White lace tops are a classic color that has gone through the ages and is still eternal. The brown waist tie pants and black pointed-toe heels make this outfit look eye-catching. This kind of woman looks more elegant and feminine, which will make you appear much more adorable. There are many types of heels, but this outfit with neutral pointed-toe heels is perfect.
21. Black Sweaters with Brown Khaki Pants and White Sneakers, Neutral Beanie Hats
Brown and black are two colors that are easy to match and do not require much coordination. The above outfit is simple and comfortable, which often happens when you dress. And it’s also a classic look that can be worn at the weekends with friends. The neutral beanie hats and white sneakers will make you look stylish, so this outfit is suitable for most occasions. In addition, the color of these two colors has the power to offset each other, which makes these outfits very eye-catching.
22. Simple White Shirts with Brown Chinos Pants and Leather Loafers
These two colors are very complementary. White is the color that can make men look more beautiful and elegant. However, this requires that the white shirt be selected with more caution. This shirt has buttoned cuffs, which make it more eye-catching and fashionable. It’s time to pick up the chinos pants. The brown chinos pants are very suitable for autumn and winter wear. The whole outfit looks simple but stylish and will always be in fashion.
In the color wheel, blue and orange are two strongly contrasting colors, but they complement each other. Brown is also similar to orange, subtly combining with blue to create a neutral, elegant outfit. In addition, a touch of brown helps control deep blues, suitable for formal occasions. The combination of these two colors makes men look elegant and gorgeous. In addition, Navy blue vests are popular among men who want to show their elegance, while brown dress pants and suede loafers give a more casual look.
24. Moss Green Shirts with Brown Chinos Pants and Leather Shoes
It is a color that has been popular for many years. The classic combination of brown and moss green does not go wrong because it looks harmonious. Brown chinos pants and suede loafers make the wearer look more beautiful and elegant. This color will give you the feeling of stability and friendship. If you do not like the color of this outfit, you can also opt for a light green shirt and brown pants to wear with leather loafers or velvet loafers, which will make your skin tone lighter.
25. Plaid Shirts with Dark Brown Chinos Pants and Suede Boots
Plaid shirts are suitable for men who want to give the impression of elegance and sophistication. The dark brown chinos pants are also suitable for autumn and winter wear, while suede boots are a classic pair that works well with these clothes because it makes your legs look more beautiful. It is a classic combination, which cannot go wrong. It will bring you a feeling of confidence and stability.
26. Grey Sweaters with Brown Chinos Pants and Sneakers
Combining two colors of the same color is a very neutral and natural charm. Grey sweaters are suitable for men who want to look more stylish when wearing a pair of chinos. Brown chinos pants will make you look handsome, while white sneakers will make you look more eye-catching in the street. It’s a classic combination, which cannot go wrong. The word “classic” emphasizes that this is a combination that people have been wearing for many years. This outfit is not too casual and not too formal, making it suitable for most situations.
27. Brown Hoodies with Brown Sweatpants and Sneakers
Both the color and the fabric of these two items will make you look warm and comfortable. The brown hoodie is suitable for both men and women, choose a pair of shoes combined with sweatpants that are suitable for autumn and winter wear. For a more fashionable look, you can also choose to wear sneakers. This is a classic combination that does not go wrong. It is also very simple for everyone to wear, making it popular among many people.
28. Brown Leather Jackets and Brown Leather Pants with a Brown T-shirt and Black Shoes
Brown and black are two colors that are easy to match because they are both neutral. The above image shows an outfit with a brown leather jacket and brown leather pants, which look classic and suitable for various formal and informal occasions. In addition, the touch of brown in the shirt adds a warm feeling, suitable for autumn and winter wear. The leather jacket and pants are forever classic, always making you look gentle and delicate. The t-shirt and black shoes give this outfit a more casual look and make you appear more attractive.
29. Light Grey T-shirt with Black Denim Jackets and Brown Chinos Pants with White Sneakers
Combining two different colors is very easy to match, which makes it popular among many people. The light grey t-shirt and white sneakers will make you look young and full of vitality. The black denim jacket looks simple but trendy for both men and women. Brown dress pants can replace the brown chinos pants if you change the overall color. The denim jacket is the most popular of all jackets because many people have worn it since the 1960s. And this outfit is also perfect for various occasions, thanks to brown chinos pants and white sneakers, giving it a more casual look.
30. Simple T-shirt with a Cream Cardigan and Brown Trousers with Sneakers
Creamy is a warm and bright color that can be combined with many colors without losing its original charm, so you can wear it with various colors. This simple T-shirt works well with this combination of creamy and grey, giving you a relaxed and comfortable feeling. Brown trousers appear very trendy. The cardigan gives a whole look a soft and free feeling while making it suitable for both men and women. The brown trousers will make you look more handsome, while sneakers are a classic pair that will make your legs look more beautiful.