West Fort Hood Travel Camp
Clarke Road - West Fort Hood, Bldg 70013
(254) 288-9926 DNS 738-9926
Administration and Registration Office
- Monday thru Friday 0700-1730
- Saturday and Sunday 1000-1730
- Closed Federal Holidays
Secured Storage Area
- Monday thru Friday 0700-1700
- Saturday and Sunday 1000-1700
The West Fort Hood Travel Camp offers a full service RV campground and vehicle storage facility. You may pull your recreational vehicle on line 24-hours a day, seven days a week, year round. Stay for up to 90-days and request an extension if you need to stay longer.
The West Fort Hood Travel Camp is under renovation. The renovations will affect the 64 back-in sites and 3 rows of dry storage area, which will be out of service during the renovations.
- WiFi available in the Customer Service Building Lounge
- 80 full hook-up RV sites
- 16 pull-thru
- 64 back-in - Under Renovation
- All sites have 24-hour hook-up capability
- 50-30-20 amp electricity
- Water and sewer connections
- Basic Cable TV
- Dump station
- 24-hour Coin operated laundry for registered guests
- 24-hour showers for registered guests
- Large playground
- Picnic tables
- 295 site, fenced storage facility for RV's, boats campers and more - under renovation
- ID Cardholders $20 Nightly Pull-Thru sites / $475 Monthly
- Sponsored Guests $21 Nightly Pull-Thru sites / $525 Monthly
- ID Cardholders $14 Nightly Back-In
sites / $365 Monthly
- Sponsored Guests $15 Nightly Back-In
sites / $410 Monthly
- Rates slightly higher for sponsored civilian campers
- $3 dump station fee
- Secured Storage - $27/month
RV gate clearance is a security requirement for all RV/trailers entering post to include those staying at the RV Park.
For entry to the West Fort Hood Travel Camp exit HYW 190 at the CLARKE ROAD exit, going north at the stop sign. Once you have shown proof of registration and insurance, you will be directed to the the x-ray machine with your RV. Upon completion of that security check, you will be directed south to the RV Campgrounds. Once registered at the Campground, you will need to go the Welcome Center located at the Main Post gate entry to obtain a Post Pass to enter the Installation. At the Welcome Center you will be ask for Identification, vehicle registration and proof of insurance for the vehicle you will be driving during your stay.
Note: Expect a wait if arriving in the early morning hours between 0600 1100 as delivery vehicles clearing security to enter Fort Hood at this time.